The photo that's got everyone buzzing, shot by White House photographer David Bohrer, is a close-up of a grinning Dick Cheney on a fly-fishing trip in Idaho. Some folks insist the blurry, flesh-colored shape reflected in Cheney's sunglasses is either the tanned body of a naked woman or something not of this earth.
Cheney's spokesperson Meagan Mitchell says it's a hand casting a fishing rod. Diabolical!
• The original photo
• Hi-res enlargement
Sound Off: What do you see reflected in Dick Cheney's glasses?
1) A naked woman.
2) An extraterrestrial being.
3) A guy with a cigar.
4) A hand holding a fishing rod.
5) A slooowww news day.
Read more about it:
• Is Some Naked Gal in Cheney's Sunglasses? - Wonkette
• Is that Really a Naked Woman in Dick Cheney's Sunglasses? - McClatchy Newspapers
• Dick Cheney's Shades Reveal a Strange Being - Boing Boing
• Photo of Cheney Creates Web Chatter - New York Post
• Pareidolia for Dollars
• Bigfoot on Mars
(White House photo by David Bohrer)