1. News & Issues

David Emery

Aliens Over Alabama - October 14 UFO Prediction

By October 14, 2008

Via UFO Digest:
Blossom Goodchild, an Aussie actress and author, has the international Ufology community on its ear with channeled information concerning the eminent appearance of a massive extraterrestrial spacecraft for October 14th, 2008. Calling themselves ‘The Federation of Light,' these Beings from another world have stated to Goodchild that they intend not only to make themselves known, but also to remain more or less in place for a full 72 hour period, thereby providing the media with ample opportunity to once and for all capture on film evidence that will silence the skeptics and debunkers forever. The predicted rendezvous point? Alabama.
UFO researcher Billy Booth says folks like Goodchild give Ufology a bad name. When Booth asked his readers what they think will actually happen on October 14, the majority said: "nothing."

In England, an "unprecedented rush" of wagering on the likelihood of an E.T. visitation prompted bookies to stop taking bets on it altogether.

In the Urban Legends Forum, Bibliophibian enthuses that if Goodchild's prediction about extraterrestrial forces moving the planet to a "Higher Vibration of Love" comes to fruition, it will be "like Christmas and my birthday all in one!" (Do I detect more than a hint of sarcasm?)

Keep up with developments on "UFO Day in Alabama" via The Tuscaloosa News.

Voice your opinion on UFOs, aliens, and cosmic vibrations o' love in the Urban Legends Forum.

Comments

October 14, 2008 at 2:04 pm
(1) Walter Mitty says:

It is 2 pm on October 14th. No sign of any UFO craft so far today…!

October 14, 2008 at 2:11 pm
(2) Walter Mitty says:

Can you see it…absolutely fantastic..must be as big as a..oh no…it just landed..and the hatch..it is opening…this is incred..I can see…they are coming towards me…so many of them..better disconnect……

October 14, 2008 at 2:13 pm
(3) voltron says:

hummm still nothing…. are we truly suprised?

October 14, 2008 at 2:22 pm
(4) Hopeful says:

It would have been nice to see one. Maybe next year ;-)

October 14, 2008 at 2:23 pm
(5) jumbo bob says:

WTF when are they coming??? tonight???

October 14, 2008 at 2:29 pm
(6) Walter Mitty says:

They are here..look to the skies…so many..helpppppp!

October 14, 2008 at 2:31 pm
(7) aasd says:

14h30 here still nothing. It’s very windy though.

October 14, 2008 at 2:32 pm
(8) Dolphin X says:

You beknighted human fools! Oh ye of low psychic vibrations! I saw them, right over my run-down trailer in Punta Gorda, FL, and I took a picture for evidence! But the aliens scrambled the imaging chip, so all that came out was a blurry photo of a mockingbird with Robbie William’s head.

October 14, 2008 at 3:07 pm
(9) Norio Hayakawa says:

You state that some researchers say that a thing like this gives UFO research a bad name. The fact is that URO research has always had a bad name.

October 14, 2008 at 3:07 pm
(10) minky says:

i live in alabama and i just saw it, pretty damn big, had a roll tide sign on the back, and i think i saw rush limbaugh drinking a beer, wow

October 14, 2008 at 3:25 pm
(11) Jenny says:

Blossom NEVER SAID that they will appear over Alabama. She said they will appear over the Southern Hemisphere. To those that don’t know, the United States and the whole North American Continent is in the Northern Hemisphere. She was referring to the name of the ship not the state. Go check out her website for yourself.

October 14, 2008 at 3:27 pm
(12) Jeff Durgin says:

Yup, still no mention of a UFO on the news. I think “Bloosom” should go take some more acid, but not speak from now on. What a freak!

October 14, 2008 at 4:01 pm
(13) pan&dave says:

Who ever beleived this rediculous bull crap should be set free in africa and hunted by lions and other predators of a large build. we also beleive that if any aliens were to show up our stupid governmwent would try blast them out of the sky, therefore starting a world battle of epic proportions. lets just hope will smith can save us one more time.

October 14, 2008 at 4:15 pm
(14) Christina says:

Jenny, hon. Why would aliens from another planet name their ship after a backasswards state in a declining country on an insignificant little planet on the far end of the arm of a small little galaxy in the bad part of the universe?

November 29, 2011 at 2:03 pm
(15) Jacob says:

I agree with your every word with the except the “backwards” adjective you applied to the state of Alabama… your seem bright so please don’t fall victim to the ignorance of stereotyping an entire population…

October 14, 2008 at 4:20 pm
(16) Bibliophilian says:

OMG I made the front page! Whee!

Jenny, I did read (and linked to, in the forums) Blossom’s original statement. She reported that they “gave the word” Alabama. She footnoted that she is aware that Alabama is not in the Southern Hemisphere, and when she inquired of the Galactic Overlor— uh, I mean the Federation of Light as to this, the response was “it used to be in olden days” or something. She went on to say that Alabama *might* refer to the name of the ship, but she didn’t specifically say that Alabama is the name of the ship, and her own questioning implies that she’s of the opinion it refers to the US State.

Her blog hasn’t been updated since the 12th, by the way, and commentors are going NUTS on that (last) entry. I’m interested to see what she eventually says… if anything.

October 14, 2008 at 4:22 pm
(17) BibliophiBian says:

… and spelled my own name wrong. Rats.

October 14, 2008 at 4:53 pm
(18) The Messiah says:

How dare you doubt him. Tonight.

October 14, 2008 at 5:05 pm
(19) Cesar says:

In 10-18 there will be tons of “leaked photos” of the UFOs (clearly photoshoped) appearing in the Internet, with the saying “this is what the media don’t want you to see and know”.

Wait and you will see

October 14, 2008 at 5:08 pm
(20) KillerClownFromOutaSpace says:

It’s not Alabama. It’s Al Obama. He’s Barack’s long last brother making an appearance to support his campaign in the upcoming election

October 14, 2008 at 5:57 pm
(21) Andrew P. says:

As I write this, it’s October 14, 2008, 2:55 p.m. PDT on the West Coast of the United States, but in Australia it’s already the 15th, and no large extraterrestrial craft in sight, over Alabama or elsewhere.

October 14, 2008 at 7:01 pm
(22) Bayou Bob says:

Alabama? They probably landed, took one look around, decided “no intelligent life here” and got the hell out of Dodge.

October 14, 2008 at 7:05 pm
(23) Imamdi says:

I took a day off just for this day. I had my cameras with me, some jack daniels, a shotgun just in case, and chilled on a camping chair in my backyard looking up at the sky. Oh so dissapointed. I could be talking to the hot chicks at work instead and go home and play with my unit while thinking of them.

October 14, 2008 at 7:27 pm
(24) Cassie says:

Hahahah yeah they’re comin to tailgate early for the Ole Miss game…maybe the BCS will put us at number 1 for havin aliens at our game…beat that big 12!!!

October 14, 2008 at 7:31 pm
(25) Henry says:

They didn’t say they were coming to Alabama, they asked “who’s ur favorite football team” and they replied Alabama. God Blossom, ask Ten to translate for you next time.

October 14, 2008 at 7:32 pm
(26) Jeff says:

OBVIOUSLY it’s just Tommy Tupperware’s family coming to visit. Just mind your business people, stay out of his personal life LOL

October 14, 2008 at 7:42 pm
(27) Pawel says:

Yea Disappointing, cause it would be cool to see something you dont normally see. Oh well, no real suprise here.. Life continues while many more will suffer and continue to suffer.

October 14, 2008 at 7:50 pm
(28) Enki says:

Okay guys we all know that the result was totally obvious. It just did not make any sense for an advanced civilization to do that. They are advance because they learned long time ago to grow up and stop asking for miracles from an external power. It does not matter what you call that external factor, some people call that angels, some, aliens and some God. We need to stop looking at sky and concentrate on our problem here on earth. Yes, I also see an era that human is civilized enough to be accepted in the Cosmic society, but until then we need to focus on our problems here. We need to find out how and why this so called financial crisis has been created, what happened to the WMD and who was behind the 9/11. We need to find out why there are so many staged wars and how we could stop them and why the promises that science and technology made years ago when we were kids never came true?! Remember when we were told that human by year 2001 will use flying machines, we’d take our vacations on moon and medical science would find cures for most natural diseases and specially cancer. Our houses would be almost like a giant computer and would be very energy efficient. Non of it happened because we are still looking for an external factor to come and solve the problems that we have made for ourselves.
Whether Blossom knows it or not, there are mind game techniques that government agencies have used for many years, but as you must have noticed once a while these agencies would do that to distract people’s attention to something else, so they could do their real task. They are just like Magicians. A magician distracts you, so you don’t see when he pulls out something out of his sleeves. I don’t know Blossom that much, she might be a sincere person. Maybe she really heard something while she was in trans. Government agencies have worked on different projects that they have used synthetic telepathic phenomenons for years now. They used that technique in cold war and have been using it for different reasons ever since.
However, on the other hand something is telling me that Blossom was up to something else. I think she believed that she could have manifested that UFO phenomenon by the law of attraction out of mass meditation and mass positive intention. We can never find out why she did that for real, but one thing is for sure, she almost ended her career by doing that so called prediction which in this case would not be a big deal if she works for the government agencies.
I truly believe in the existence of advance civilizations in the universe.But would they spend time to assist us and pull us out of this global mess? I doubt it, they won’t as long as we are not ready to wake up. We need to earn our advancement by integrated thought process and years of hard work toward peaceful global society which is not operate based on a monetary value. We need to re-establish our civilization based on human value, resources and service. A society that values innovation, creation and life only protecting technology. Only then we might be able to join the Cosmic family of advanced civilizations. Until then please don’t buy into anything like this again.
Peace on Earth,
Enki

October 14, 2008 at 8:14 pm
(29) Darth Vader says:

Darth Vader farts in your general direction…
I will find Luke Skywalker hiding in Nevada…the rebel base at area 51 will be destroyed at the emporer’s time and choosing…

October 14, 2008 at 8:26 pm
(30) mike says:

close minded people.. you’ll be the first

October 14, 2008 at 8:33 pm
(31) brewski says:

Perhaps it got stuck in Uranus.

October 14, 2008 at 8:42 pm
(32) brewski says:

Sorry, I know that’s a tired old joke. However the government insists that it be made with every UFO related event.

October 14, 2008 at 9:22 pm
(33) your-all-puppets says:

The day isn’t over! Noone should be commenting till the day is over.. you gotta see things to really believe things!

…why do you all think this has happened?

…….there are so many answers!

………..DISTRACTION..mind control, during election!

……………REALITY CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 14, 2008 at 9:40 pm
(34) bigdaddyg07 says:

Well, it’s great to see so many different views on this. It’s shows human diversity and what makes us interesting beings. “If” they came, I believe they would make themselves seen. Like a kid tearing the wings off of flies, just to watch them run about helplessly. “Just be careful what you ask for, you just may get it.” PEACE to everyone.

October 14, 2008 at 9:48 pm
(35) joe says:

I just saw it above red mountain at 8:45 p.m moving slowly southeast!!! This is not a joke!

October 14, 2008 at 10:23 pm
(36) sscar says:

Give Ufology a bad name…. you have got to be kidding. The woman’s name was Blossom Goodchild for crying out loud. Sound credible to anyone?
I must be “un”inlightened or something because I still use my real name, not my hippie name from the 60′s. This one will haunt Miss Blossom like a UFO over Alabama.

October 14, 2008 at 10:24 pm
(37) Fat Bastages says:

I have been having a difficult time seeing the UFO’s with my head up my anus. I have nothing to report except that it is dark in here. Stay tuned. Wait…what’s that? Corn…..I don’t remember eating corn…..I hope I never do this again……Quite unconfortable…..No UFO’s in here thank Grabthar….

October 14, 2008 at 10:40 pm
(38) Vee says:

Maybe they had a flat R2 motivator or something or got caught in the interstellar galactic flux close to the black Ho nebula. I hate when that happens. I only listen to Moon Unit 2 (or was it 1, can’t remember)anyway. Frank Zappa was one of them. It has been proven so (by someone maybe, at least that’s what I heard). Oh well, back to my deep undercover secret job as a dishwasher trying to infiltrate secret alien bases under McDonalds. Somebody has to do it. I work for them Ball & Chainy/Halliburger guys you keep hearing about. Deep undiecover stuff. Don’t forget you heard it from a reliable source like me.

October 14, 2008 at 11:14 pm
(39) AXJ says:

AXJ has just posted video.

October 14, 2008 at 11:16 pm
(40) Andy says:

I was really hoping to see a ufo today! but i guess Ms.Goodchild’s prediction was wrong I wonder where she got that prediction from? oh well life goes on!

October 14, 2008 at 11:18 pm
(41) John Holmes says:

All clear here in California. The wildfires are a brilliant site though.

October 14, 2008 at 11:53 pm
(42) maria101 says:

They’re going to be here at 11pm!

It’s barely going to be 9=’(
I’m not going to be able to see it.

Booo!

they’re going to be here for 72hrs. But they’re not going to show themselves.

They say that they are friendly!
That’s a plus for us[:!

October 14, 2008 at 11:54 pm
(43) james says:

They probably used mapquest or something, it always gets me lost.

October 15, 2008 at 12:09 am
(44) Ben says:

guess what, nothing to see in europe to.
better luck next time
greetingx from Belgium.

October 15, 2008 at 12:20 am
(45) dan says:

the new line is it’s the 15th because of time zone differences…

come on… one conspiracy nut down. next is the Bush takes over the world group.

October 15, 2008 at 12:38 am
(46) maria101 says:

Skies in california are clear nothing over here.

Maybe next time.

If they do show up
Tell them i say “what’s up! Aim me or hit me up at myspace fer sure!”

Read!
[AVAILABLE] Available
101: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
101: >:o
———————– 6:55 pm ———————–
CL0THE: Lol
CL0THE: Are the ailens here yt ?
101: No at 1100pm
101: Dih
101: Duh*
———————– 7:01 pm ———————–
———————– 8:43 pm ———————–
101: Don’t get scarredn if you don’t here from me i might get abducted
101: However you spell it
CL0THE: Hahaha
CL0THE: Whatever !!
CL0THE: You will not be !
101: hahah whaat?
CL0THE: Lol
CL0THE: Have you checked outside ?
101: Yea and nothing yet
101: There’s airplanes though
CL0THES: Hahaha
101: I seriously hope they come though
CL0THE: Your crazy ! They’re not coming. Lol
101: I would like to see what the government would say
101: Yes they are!
CL0THE: Hahaha
CL0THE: WHATEVER !
CL0THE: Lets say they did
CL0THE: I would crack up
CL0THE: Lol
CL0THE: The govt. Would hella say its a new war starting and to evacuate the U.S
101: Haha probably
101: Hahahahaa
CL0THE: LMAO !
CL0THE: Hahah
———————– 8:57 pm ———————–
101: There’s like alkinds of sites when you go on google
CL0THE: And look for aliens ? Lol
MariaTech101: Type in aliens today 11pm and then it’ll show allkinds of ppl that i gues blog and i left a comment it’s so cool!
CL0THE: Hahahahahahahahahahahha
CL0THE: Whatever ! Lol
101: Haha you know why maybe they’re doing this
101: Maybe it’s a distraction for the elections!
CL0THE: Why ?
CL0THE: How so ?
101: I dunno i was just throwing it out there haaha
CL0THESovrBR0S: Hahahah I bet ! LMAO ! Ahahahahah
CL0THE: You have lost it girl.
———————– 9:06 pm ———————–
101: I think i have all this nonsense is making me hungry!
101: !
CL0THE: Hahahhahah
CL0THE: Well eat before you might get abducted. Haha
———————– 9:10 pm ———————–
CL0THE: I’m watching that 70′s show. Its so funny. Lol
101: Omg i love that show
———————– 9:13 pm ———————–
CL0THE: Me too ! Hahahah
CL0THE: Its soo funny ! Hahahah
———————– 9:23 pm ———————–
101: I’m going to go throw up
101: By the way i told my mom this whole thing about the aliens and she said that they’re going to come get me
101: I was all=-O
101: Dick huh
101: I’m all laying down looking outside like a nerd
101: :-(
CL0THESovrBR0S: Hahahahahahhahaha
CL0THE: LMAO !
CL0THE: And why are you going to go throw up ?!
101: Oh cuz me, anthony and beck we went to a park that thet barely opened and they have this thing where you sit and someone spins you and yeaa
101: You get all dizzy.
101: It felt like i was drunk or something
101: But it was so cool!
CL0THE: Hahahhahahahahah
!CL0THES: I wanna go !lol
101: It’s by me casa!

End haha

I love anthony otero by the way!

October 15, 2008 at 2:01 am
(47) David says:

Wow, 12 year olds on the internet.

Nobody gives a damn about anthony otero or your conversation with his dumbass.

October 15, 2008 at 3:52 am
(48) sanne says:

Maybe it´s good that we didn´t see a spaceship because the governments would fight against it.
And before you know we are in a third world warr like Nostradamos predicted. But on the other hand it would be a nice thing to go faster to the 5th dimension of concience!

October 15, 2008 at 4:28 am
(49) Kjirstin says:

Guess Blossom was on the wrong…

Channel.

October 15, 2008 at 5:55 am
(50) cindy says:

I am totally surprised how people are so easily influenced into believing that there are aliens out there.
Those that believe that are just weak minded people that do not know the truth. The one that knows the truth is GOD. He said that you are either good or evil. Good spirit or bad spirit. If there were aliens he would have told it to us in the bible. He told us to beware of evil spirits.

October 15, 2008 at 6:31 am
(51) Peter says:

Goodchild is typical of the present wave of Psychics , channellers and mediums. They are all either deluded , lonely attention seekers or fraudsters in it for monetary gain.
I’ll leave you to decide which one she is !

HOWEVER , she is right about there being a 2000 mile wide object in the sky at the moment !!!!!
It’s full Moon….and the visible diameter of the moon at the moment ( near perigee ) is just over 2000 miles !….and will be between the 14th and 17th :O)

October 15, 2008 at 6:46 am
(52) Mr.Fwipple says:

Hahaha its so obvious what Blossom here was doing. she’s get herself pretty famous from this huh?
Guarantee that she will say something along the lines of: “They called me and uhm, decided that the human race wasn’t ready yet, federation of light and uhm love, and stuff.”

If i could get a cookie for every BS story that appears from mediums and the suchlike, i’d be a fat bastard right about now.

October 15, 2008 at 7:51 am
(53) infinet says:

The fact that they did not show up on 14th does not prove it’s a hoax. With the rather sudden financial crisis that has engulfed our world,causing fear and panic among people,plus the raging forest fires in California,if THEY were to show up as well,right in the middle of the present chaos,their appearance would not only lose its impact but be misunderstood ,thus adding to the prevailing far and chaos.
Let’s just wait and see.There is plenty of time for them to show up.

October 15, 2008 at 8:03 am
(54) sum1 says:

i heard bigfoot was gonna come on the ship with the aliens and hang out at a campsite in alabama before meeting with earthlings to discuss who will become the next president.

October 15, 2008 at 8:50 am
(55) Juan says:

Greetings from Sunny South Africa and NO, the lions and elephants do not walk around in die streets. 15th almost over (14:55pm) and still no ship. Better so, they would have been mugged and hi-jacked within 25 seconds!

October 15, 2008 at 8:55 am
(56) Brewski says:

When they do show up please ask them to visit the Earth gift show. We are overstocked on “My parents went to Earth and all I got was this lousy T-shirt” shirts. As well as the Earth snow globes, rubber tomahawks and Atlas carrying the Earth on his shoulders statues. Don’t get me wrong, I do believe. But if the above mentioned materialistic crap is all we have to offer the universe is it any wonder they didn’t show? It’s like a trailer park flea market down here!

October 15, 2008 at 9:07 am
(57) Brewski says:

Whoops! I meant Gift Shop not show. That another reason they didn’t show, we humans don’t like to proof read!

October 15, 2008 at 9:11 am
(58) AngelMouse says:

Thats it! They got lost in South Africa and was highjacked and mugged. Their ship parts must be sold by now!!!!!

October 15, 2008 at 9:24 am
(59) Adriaan says:

The funny thing is they will be able to buy back the stolen parts of there ship at the first intersection they incounter!!!! South Africa.

October 15, 2008 at 10:12 am
(60) Juan says:

Q, isnt that what Blossom has been testing? Explains why she hears voices……… you know to much of a good thing….

October 15, 2008 at 10:44 am
(61) Boldie says:

There is laso nothing in Holland….but it can until 18 october. So i wil be watingan learn englisch..
She things that buy that book of her.

Or is there someone how nows more….to tell.

October 15, 2008 at 10:44 am
(62) JT says:

Hey Peter….ever read Jim Marrs book, Alien Agenda?….about the moon?

It discusses the evidence..and I mean evidence that the moon is much older than our galazy which implies that it didn’t start out here.
Maybe the moon is the ship. 2000 miles wide when it’s full…..appears full for a few days. It certainly has been full.
Blossoms comment by the way was South in your Hemisphere. Not southern hemisphere.
Perhaps the ETs were crediting us with more capacity to think than we really have.

October 15, 2008 at 2:01 pm
(63) your-all-puppets says:

Please…
noone out there can really say what is real and what not? your only human.. some people get in touch with their gifts more than others. Blossom obviously has a gift, and she didn’t just come up with the information out of nowhere…(unless she is working for the government.. distraction)

but anyways none of you have the technology to leave this planet… when we all have the power to get the technology!
.. this is hell on earth.. .. all you people talking about aliens.. LOL… if there really is existence on another planet, which how do you people figure there isn’t? There is life here…. there gotta be life somewhere else.. how do u figure earth is the only place capable of life!! the only info all you know has been fed to you from other humans. Hey for all we know were aliens to other people on other planets… our problem is EVERYONE ON EARTH KEEPS MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES… WHY DOES HISTORY KEEP REPEATING ITSELF HERE?!?! CAUSE NOONE IS LEARNING FROM MISTAKES! DAMN…. WERE STILL BURNING FOSSIL FUELS FOR ENERGY.. WE HAVENT EXPANDED IN SCIENCE AT ALL! THERE IS SO MUCH TO LEARN… BUT NOONE IS GOING TO LEARN IF WE KEEP F**KIN AROUND.. AND PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEING SO F%%CKIN GREEDY!!!

PEEOPLE ON OTHER PLANETS.. AHEV THE TECHNOLOGY TO COME TO US, BUT WE DONT HAVE IT TO GET TO THEM! HMMM…. THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN AROUND ALOT LONGER THAN US!! PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE JUST STUPID! ENF OF STORY ICOULD GO ON FOR HOURS

October 15, 2008 at 4:00 pm
(64) Larry O says:

I only see that Alabama also appears in Africa. You don’t think that it could be a place that we didn’t suspect.

October 15, 2008 at 6:08 pm
(65) iknowtheyrhere says:

Nobody knows what REALLY happened, ok ?
Watch CNN or Fox?…If you guys need sweet little lies, e-mail me, I`ll tell you some.
Time to wake up, don`t wait 4 `liberation`, if
any of us hopes to get help that person IS
incapable of living like a real human with a
normal self esteem.
Important: Strangest way to show up on a planet of primitive, hateful, war and money
loving beings is to tell them: WE LOVE YOU…
I also watched the skies last night, I thought
`if you guys came with peace and love, you are
welcome !`
I may be one of the /how many?/ people that
does not give a **** what`s happening on stock
exchange, does not and wont ever carry a gun
or hate someone 4 something his/her grandfather did to my grandfather…
Once I meet a visitor from outer space, I`ll tell him/her please leave us alone, we might be able to solve our problems…and if it is
Nibiru sneaking on us and going to destroy life here on Earth…what can we do?…
By the way, this Nibiru thing happened already several times…and see we are here.
I do not care wether Blossom G. was right or
not.I only care to do my best 4 my family and
4 the guys that really need help.
Bless You All.

October 15, 2008 at 6:38 pm
(66) joe says:

Response to Cindy #49: Maybe he did? Go to website ( http://www.spiraloflife.com/ )and do a little research. Three great books to read are the “Nephilim Trilogy” by L.A. Marzulli and then follow it up with his “Politics, prophecy and the supernatural”.

He has a great blog to if you enjoy reading these things and leaving comments.

Link: http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

October 16, 2008 at 12:42 am
(67) Hubert says:

Lucy in the sky with Diamonds…..
Lucy in the sky with Diamonds…..
Lucy in the sky with Diamonds…..

Greetings from the Golden State of Dubai, where Alabama is the name of a Grocery Store.

believe me, I saw a huge converted 40 foot APL container with wings and landing ramp over the desert. Pink Floyd was trying to play TIME – however Jimmi Hendriex, Jim Morrison, Janis Jopplin, Frank Zappa and others were singing SWEET HOME ALABAMA along with Lynnard Skynnard.

It was awesome….

We should have more of these air concerts often…

Lucy in the sky with Diamonds…..
Lucy in the sky with Diamonds…..
Lucy in the sky with Diamonds…..

October 16, 2008 at 12:18 pm
(68) your-all-puppets says:

OMG.. this isn’t comedy central.. you rnot even funny.. if u wanna make jokes go on the yuk yuks~

October 16, 2008 at 4:27 pm
(69) chuckUFarly says:

OK then…No UFO…No definition of “Channeling”So this leads me to belive,Blossom Goodchild is a scam artist.I never gave any money or bought anything,Mainly because im a skeptic.(we win!)I wonder if “Channeling” means Chemical imbalance?
There is a lot of actual scientific infor on the web about UFO.Crop Circles,2012…and the like.I would urge these follower’s of others (who hear voices in their head) to stop drop and roll,before your completly consumed.
Paranormal,angels,ghost’s,and entities of the like ,are for God and God alone to sort out.
Leave the “Let’s Play Pretend” game for the chilren to play.
Peace and love to all

October 16, 2008 at 9:01 pm
(70) Roboto says:

Zappa…

The mystery man came over
And he said Im outta sight!
He said for a nominal service charge
I could reach nirvana tonight
If I was ready, willing and able
To pay him his regular fee
He would drop all the rest of
His pressing affairs and devote
His attention to me

But I said look here brother
Who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Look here brother, dont waste your time on me

The mystery man got nervous
And he fidget around a bit
He reached in the pocket of his mystery robe
And he whipped out a shaving kit
Now I thought it was a razor
And a can of foaming goo
But he told me right then when the top popped open
There was nothin his box wont do
With the oil of aphrodite, and the dust of the grand wazoo
He said you might not believe this, little fella
But itll cure your asthma too

And I said look here brother
Who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now what kind of a guru are you, anyway?
Look here brother, dont waste your time on me
(dont waste your time)

Ive got troubles of my own, I said
And you cant help me out
So, take your meditations and your preparations
And ram it up your snout!
But I got the crystal ball, he said
And held it to the ligh
So I snatched it, all away from him
And I showed him how to do it right

I wrapped a newspaper round my head
So I looked like I was deep
I said some mumbo-jumbo, then
I told him he was going to sleep
I robbed his rings and pocketwatch
And everything else I found
I had that sucker hypnotized
He couldnt even make a sound
I proceeded to tell him his future, then
As long as he was hanging around
I said the price of meat has just gone up
And your old lady has just gone down!

And I said look here brother-who you
Jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now is that a real poncho or is that a sears poncho?
Dont you know, you could make more money as a butcher?
So, dont waste your time on me
Dont waste it, dont waste your time on me
(shanti)

October 16, 2008 at 10:26 pm
(71) erin says:

in the past week i seen a ufo hovering in the sky?y is it that there doing this an they dont land?but yet the take off an leave us very suspicious bout who they r?
everytime i c them no1 believes me!i stay n arizona..hopefully some1 has witness it besides me…just an hour ago i c’n it an todays the 16th of october,sighting was in mesa arizona

October 17, 2008 at 1:41 pm
(72) Dawg says:

Beam me up, Scotty. There doesn’t appear to be any intelligent life down here.

October 19, 2008 at 1:14 pm
(73) Lookingfor says:

“The 50 Hottest Women Of Science Fiction- W/Pics!” are mentioned at the foot of this page. Where and when will these 50 women arrive?

October 19, 2008 at 7:24 pm
(74) 2old says:

Is it possible that it is oct 14th basedd on the julian calendar instead of the normal calendar?

October 19, 2008 at 11:31 pm
(75) cankicker77 says:

lady lied. just when I was sarting to beleive…

October 20, 2008 at 11:31 pm
(76) Starlight Circle says:

No man shall know the exact day and time of future events. It may not be a matter of “IF”, it is a matter of “WHEN.”

Hours may turn into days, days may turn into years, year may turn into decades. However, the exact time may come like the thief during the night; you only know it when you wake up. And if you try to stay up you most likely will fall asleep and miss it all together…

October 23, 2008 at 3:41 am
(77) Flux Liner says:

At least I did something creative and made a stupid concept album about this event (well, it’s inspired by it). I have uploaded it to Esnips and you can download it there (for free, of course):

btw Blossom has just released a post-14th channeling which I think is quite cool.

October 31, 2008 at 9:42 am
(78) Ron says:

The only UFO sighted in Tuscaloser, AL was a bar of soap! WAR EAGLE!!!

February 3, 2009 at 12:15 am