1. News & Issues

David Emery

Megan Fox Is a . . . Man???

By July 7, 2009

Like similar rumors circulating about actress Jamie Lee Curtis and hip-hop diva Ciara, the claim that popular Transformers star Megan Fox is a "transvestite," "transsexual," or "hermaphrodite" is nothing if not counter-intuitive. The last thing you'd think, looking at her, is that she's a man.

How, then, to explain scuttlebutt to the contrary circulating since late 2008?

Chalk it up to a perfect storm of media hype, irony, and satire, exacerbated by the actress's own careless remarks and a surfeit of prurient tongue wagging on the Internet.

Read more...

Comments

July 29, 2009 at 9:54 pm
(1) y ope says:

She does look like a man. It was the first thing I thought when I saw her. Giant adam’s apple. Then I saw the tattoo of marilyn monroe who is the hero of all drag queens. Also she dated that guy from 90210 who is undoubtedly gay. Megan Fox = definite man.

August 14, 2009 at 3:55 am
(2) v3 says:

i’ve asked my mom, my cousin (girl), and both of them say :
yes, megan fox is a man
my mom say:
look at her body shape!
it’s man shape!
but, i still confuse.
is she a man or woman?

September 25, 2009 at 5:49 pm
(3) szoreny says:

She does look like a really hot transsexual. But she’s not a man. Never was. She’s just ‘mannish’

November 13, 2009 at 6:21 pm
(4) The Dark Prince says:

I agree, Megan Fox is not a man. If she is, that is some AMAZING plastic surgery, and I would like to meet this ARTISTE. Haha, but in all seriousness, she’s not a man, just like Blake Lively and Glambert are not men.

December 2, 2009 at 4:41 pm
(5) Jazzy6678:) says:

Megan Fox iz not a man. If u look at her really close she looks like girl and whoever is saying that she looks like a man she doesn’t and probably u have bad vision!!!!!

December 2, 2009 at 4:42 pm
(6) Jazzy975266:) says:

Megan Fox doesn’t look like a man!!!!

January 16, 2010 at 2:18 pm
(7) M Shizzle off the Hizzle Wizzle says:

Dude if Megan Fox is a man, then I would be gay for her. But since she’s NOT a man, then I don’t have to be gay. She is still hot, man or not.

March 4, 2010 at 2:32 pm
(8) kenny says:
April 1, 2010 at 1:12 pm
(9) yuhtttt.. says:

Megan Fox isn’t a MAN!!!

April 13, 2010 at 2:19 am
(10) IceMint says:

Megan Fox isnt a man ! Different people born in different ways, some girls born in ‘mannish’ type. ‘ You cant simply say megan is man!’ Can never know the truth unless she herself admits it. If u say her body is like a man, its normal, any woman can have a strong build-body.

June 9, 2010 at 1:12 am
(11) Nate says:

I believe this was a rumor started by chicks that are just jealous because she is WAYYY over a 10/10.

June 30, 2010 at 8:33 pm
(12) pam says:

Actually look at the jawline it is angular like a man,strong chin,and prominant longer nose,masculine,could have been a man in my opinion,but is still attractive.