1. News & Issues

David Emery

Internet Hoax Says Glenn Beck Raped, Murdered Young Girl in 1990

By September 3, 2009

Via Mediaite: A baseless rumor insinuating that Fox News pundit Glenn Beck may be guilty of rape and murder is spreading rapidly online thanks to a loose-knit gang of Internet pranksters whose stated mission is to skewer the bombastic talk show host using his own methods.

Their exploits are chronicled on a two-day-old website with a URL that says it all: GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com.

"This site exists to try and help examine the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990," reads a blurb at the top of the home page. "Why won't Glenn Beck deny these allegations?"

Don't miss the fine print at the bottom:

"Notice: This site is parody/satire. We assume Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990, although we haven't yet seen proof that he didn't. But we think Glenn Beck definitely uses tactics like this to spread lies and misinformation."

Regardless whether or not Mr. Beck himself is actually guilty of using all these tactics (feel free to argue about that amongst yourselves), the website serves as a veritable textbook on how to construct Internet smear campaigns, from uploading spurious documents, to posting video propaganda on YouTube, to spamming Yahoo Answers with leading questions, to ranting disingenuously on Craigslist.

Some of these may ring a bell from the 2008 presidential election.

Read more about it:
• GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com (site no longer exists)
Digg: Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered a Girl in 1990
YouTube: Glenn Beck: Did He Murder & Rape a Young Girl in 1990?
Anti-Beck Backlash Hits Nauseating Extreme with 'Murder and Rape' Meme

Comments

September 3, 2009 at 1:36 pm
(1) RunAwayItsBeck says:

Start with the words “Lying German.” The letters from the name GLENN can be found in there. The remaining letters can be used to spell “IMAGRY.” So Beck can be proven to ba “GLENN LYING GERMAN IMAGRY!” oops, there is a letter missing from “IMAGRY.” It should be, “IMAGRYY.” There, all fixed.

September 3, 2009 at 1:37 pm
(2) Name Withheld says:

It’s not a smear campaign. Nobody thinks Beck is guilty of those horrible things — the point is the tactics he’s used. Here’s a page that explains it pretty well:

Article

Check out the video on the above link – that’s what we’re rallying against. Beck is hardly the only one, but is certainly one of the worst.

September 3, 2009 at 1:59 pm
(3) FoxSux says:

Glenn Beck thinks it’s okay for him to joke about murder…
foxnewsboycott.com/glenn-beck/glenn-beck-jokes-about-poisoning-nancy-pelosi/

Glenn Beck thinks it’s okay for him to talk about wanting to beat people to death…
mediamatters.org/print/blog/200909010014

September 3, 2009 at 2:10 pm
(4) ConcernedCitizen says:

So…

Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a girl in 1990?
If he didn’t, why won’t he deny these allegations?

September 3, 2009 at 2:21 pm
(5) Anonymous says:

September 15, 2010 at 3:06 pm
(6) John Leyden says:

Come on, “Anonymous”, what we really want is conclusive proof that YOU weren’t the one who did it.

Don’t you know you can’t prove a negative, you drooling dope?

October 16, 2010 at 8:00 pm
(7) Hallowell says:

Yeah…that’s kinda the point.

September 3, 2009 at 2:56 pm
(8) Anonymous says:

Are we even sure that Glenn didn’t kill the girl and then rape her? And where does the goat Glenn blew fit in?

BTW-thanks for noticing my Craigslist post! I always wondered who the Hell reads that stuff.

September 3, 2009 at 2:59 pm
(9) pittsburgh_republicans_2009 says:

so, it is true that he really did rape and murder a girl in 1990? i can’t believe it, it’s shocking that after all this time Glenn Beck is actually a rapist and a murderer of young girls. shame on you glenn beck!

September 3, 2009 at 3:10 pm
(10) Truthbeknown says:

All Beck has to do to put these blatant lies to rest is to show us his criminal record, but he continues to hide behind and army of lawyers, even 19 years later.

September 3, 2009 at 3:19 pm
(11) TheTruthForOnce says:

Beck needs to answer these allegations. If they aren’t true, why isn’t he producing a police report?

September 3, 2009 at 3:23 pm
(12) Truth Hurts says:

GB didn’t kill anyone. But Ted Kennedy did.

September 3, 2009 at 3:55 pm
(13) Truth Really Does Hurt says:

George Bush might not have killed anyone (leaving out wars), but Laura Bush did:

September 3, 2009 at 4:16 pm
(14) MochaRevolution says:

He may be withholding proof that he did not commit such acts. I think he should come clean either way.

September 3, 2009 at 4:58 pm
(15) Anonymous in New York says:

Oh my Craigslist post was flagged and removed by the powers protecting Beck.

You can flag Beckbots, but I’ll repost!

September 3, 2009 at 5:03 pm
(16) megisi says:

I, for one, am anxious to see Glenn Beck prove his innocence in the brutal rape and murder of a young girl in 1990. No one would be more pleased than me if he were able to prove that he didn;t murder, then rape that young girl.

In 1990.

As for the goat, you’re on your own with that one.

September 3, 2009 at 6:28 pm
(17) Xavier Scott says:

Sickening.
If it was “just” the victim, this site’s callous and indifferent attitude “Regardless whether or not Mr. Beck himself is guilty” about the matter wouldn’t be quite so upsetting, after all she, God rest her soul, can no longer be hurt by Mr. Beck or his sycophants. However, it’s for the sake of those who are still suffering from a lack of closure that a confession could give, the victim’s family and friends, that I feel such outrage.
I have no way of knowing if Beck is still capable of any sort of empathy, but I would certainly hope that among those of you defending him, that there would be at least some who would think of that poor family.

September 3, 2009 at 7:26 pm
(18) welp says:

“Some of these may even ring a bell from the 2008 presidential election campaign.”

Yes, this is based on tactics used by “Birthers” like Beck. I’m not participating in the meme, but I have absolutely no sympathy for someone like Beck who built his ratings on stirring up the white supermacist and militia crowd.

September 3, 2009 at 7:28 pm
(19) Pete K says:

I’ve made attempts at reading the “article” noted below about GBs use of lies and negatives but each time I view the site it flashes off the screen saying it is temporarily unavailable. Is this more of GBs attempt to fix the news and end discussion. Glenn is an admitted drug and alcohol user and he has never denied those facts… We need to be very careful when listening to this person….

September 3, 2009 at 9:24 pm
(20) globalwarmingpraiser says:

Welcome to FARK

September 3, 2009 at 11:33 pm
(21) Doug P says:

Until he answers these and other questions and can clear himself completely, I just don’t know what to think about the man and everyone involved with him. It disturbs me that someone could become a beacon for insight on the worlds biggest news network without these questions about his past and character being answered.

September 4, 2009 at 5:21 am
(22) Ted Bundy says:

Until he can prove he DIDN’T rape and murder that girl in 1990, I recommend we all keep an eye on this possible child molester and murderer. Just to be safe.

September 4, 2009 at 8:06 am
(23) James Sweet says:

This is just terrible. The people spreading the vicious rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 should be ashamed of themselves. I myself am entirely convinced that Glenn Beck did NOT rape and murder a young girl in 1990.

The sooner that Beck provides proof — preferably in the form of an official police report with raised seal — that he did not rape and murder that young girl in 1990, the sooner we can put these slanderous rumors to rest. So come on Beck, make with the proof. Until then, the American public can never be sure whether you raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

*I* believe him, of course, so don’t lump me in with these yahoos that are falsely saying he raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. But America deserves proof that he didn’t.

September 4, 2009 at 9:14 am
(24) Monticello Sage says:

Glenn Beck is an entertainer who thrives on hype and irrational excess, HOWEVER, he does point out the massive federal spending this administration is engaged in, which serves a useful purpose in society.

It’s too bad that guys like Beck and Limbaugh blithely ignore the BLOATED SPENDING of the recent Bush Administration, as though only the Democrats are capable of such foolish largesse.

The average American must endure the immense pain of having to listen to the equally-shrill and EQUALLY-HYPOCRITICAL voices of the far left and far right as they spew their equally-destructive lies onto the ears of the citizens who get stuck with the bill for the nutty policies of BOTH parties!

Meanwhile, as the “liberal” socialist left and the “conservative” socialist right argue over the scraps in Washington DC, most of us just feel like telling the morons to simply shut the FU(K UP, ALREADY!

What we know about Beck is this:

He rapes our intelligence just about every time he opens his mouth, AND, he has every right to do so.

And just what does the reincarnated Thomas Jefferson plan to do about all this fiscal, political madness, ANYWAY?

(I’m moving to the island of Borneo, because I prefer the company of honest orangutans to that of the denizens of the bowels of the District of Columbia!)

Sometimes satire is LITERALLY TRUE. I honestly am moving to Borneo, before the dollar gets deflated any more by our over-spending federal morons from the ONE PARTY posing as two.

I think I’ll vote for Ron Paul in the 2012 primaries, but, I’ll be in Borneo by then, just to hedge my bets, because the wheels are coming off of our failing imperial economy.

My simple message to the lunatic purveyors of left or right statism is really quite simple:

Get over your SOCIALIST selves already and get some COMMON SENSE!

September 4, 2009 at 12:24 pm
(25) Apple says:

Until we see Charlie, Katie, Brian or Jim talking about this then we have no choice but to assume that Glenn Beck is guilty.

September 4, 2009 at 12:28 pm
(26) nancy says:

You are arather pathetic lot……. Glenn Beck and anyone else has the right to expect all people in government to be able to PASS a full background check as well as those of high power positions get security clearance. Many of those in this administration could not pass such………

September 15, 2011 at 3:14 pm
(27) anon says:

Where can I read about this “right”?

September 4, 2009 at 12:47 pm
(28) Trapper says:

Unless and until Mr Beck releases the original certificate, we can never be sure whether or not Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

Teach the controversy!

September 4, 2009 at 2:15 pm
(29) JOEINTEXAS says:

I would think all who are suggesting this outrageous accusation are sittin in their mom’s basement bong in one hand and laptop in the other. I case you didnt hear, schol season started, get your butts in class and educate yourself. At the least you are all Van Jones supporters guilty of slander. All Glenn did was play clips of Obama and Jones OWN WORDS. I have never heard Glenn say he is a murderer. I have heard Van Jones admit he is a commie.

September 4, 2009 at 5:57 pm
(30) Kenneth Mark Hoover says:

If he didn’t rape and murder a girl in 1990 then why doesn’t he deny it? He once said, “Where there’s smoke there’s fire.” I agree. Where’s there’s Glenn Beck there’s probably a raped and murdered girl. Raped and murdered, I might add, by Glenn Beck in 1990.

At least, that’s what they’re saying. That Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. I’m not sure I believe he raped and murdered a girl in 1990. But we can’t find her body. The body of a girl Glenn Beck raped and murdered in 1990. The same girl (whom Glenn Beck might have raped and murdered in 1990) who is missing because Glenn Beck raped and murdered her.

September 5, 2009 at 1:21 am
(31) DanMingo says:

By refusing to deny the allegations, and withholding evidence of his innocence, Glenn Beck is feeding the frenzy of those G-baggers who are out to take Beck down.

September 5, 2009 at 1:48 am
(32) ANONYMOUS says:

Not to add to the rumor mongering, but have no knowledge of any plausible alibi Glenn Beck has that would prove he didn’t rape and murder that girl in 1990. Guys, this is getting kind of scary. I just did another Lexis-Nexis search, and there is not one record of the statement “Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a girl today” in all of the records for 1990. It is possible, then, that he raped and killed as many as 365 1/4 girls in 1990. We’re through the looking glass here folks.

September 5, 2009 at 8:59 am
(33) patriotic american says:

I am disappointed in Glenn Beck. He needs to come forward to answer the important questions regarding the rape and murder of a young girl in 1990. He needs to do it for the good of the country.

September 5, 2009 at 11:19 am
(34) Anon says:

He did it.

September 5, 2009 at 12:15 pm
(35) Anonymous says:

It’s not a hoax, it’s viral parody. It’s not meant to be believed, but it is meant to be widely disseminated to highlight the deceitful tactics that Glenn Beck uses to spread untruths that he fully intends people to believe. Glenn Beck is the one guilty of hoax, not this site.

September 5, 2009 at 12:55 pm
(36) alex. says:

glenn beck obviously raped and murdered that girl…

the facts speak for themselves.

anyone who says different is unamerican.

i know he did it.

September 5, 2009 at 4:51 pm
(37) Suzie says:

I’m still struggling to figure out how people are taking this seriously.
It seems to me like it’s more of a social experiment for poops and giggles than anything.

September 5, 2009 at 6:36 pm
(38) Sherm says:

The point of the Glen Beck Raped And Murdered a Girl story is that Glen Beck claims that the President hasn’t addressed concerns about his country of birth.
Not only have those concerns been addressed, but they are asinine to begin with.
Someone came up with the idea of having a ridiculous story about Glenn Beck, and see if he feels the need to directly respond to a fake story about himself.
Pretty funny stuff.

September 5, 2009 at 8:47 pm
(39) carolann0922 says:

He didn’t rape and murder anyone. That’s a fabricated lie, and on that website, as described by this article, there was a disclaimer about it.

September 5, 2009 at 9:42 pm
(40) Lord-z says:

Prove that he did not kill and rape a girl in 1990. His silence is stunning.

September 6, 2009 at 1:09 am
(41) Quasimodo says:

Sherm, I have never heard Beck suggest anything about the Birther issue except that they are crazies. You are being very disengenuous like many others here. I didn’t know Saul Alinsky had this many disciples!

So all of you detectives! What was her name, home town, and a newspaper article about the murder? I can give you a murdered girl’s name: Mary Jo Kopechne. I can give you a senator’s name who ran the garden hose on himself 16 hours later to give “appearances”! I can give you a girls name who’s death the mass media describe as a “tragedy for the Kennedy family!” My ass, how about a tragedy for the Kopechne family? And of course we got to experience a real not fictional case of “elitist” justice!

September 6, 2009 at 9:17 am
(42) What says:

Read the police report: A 1990 Sanyo Cell phone? Sanyo started selling phones in the United States in 1998. So there would not have been a carrier/service or anything compatible for their phone in 1990.
That report is a fraud. The web site says it is a parody
Do some research. Liberals have to lie to get their deranged message out.

September 6, 2009 at 4:21 pm
(43) Anonymous says:

Why don’t libs focus on the successes of Obama? Why the infatuation with Glenn Beck?

Oh. Right.

September 6, 2009 at 5:36 pm
(44) Ed Cooper says:

The question Glenn Beck asks Van Jones:

How’s my ass taste now?

/snicker

September 6, 2009 at 6:28 pm
(45) Bob Jones says:

How can you deny something without evaluating all of the evidence? There is a police report saying that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. Doesn’t anyone care about this fact?

I’m not saying it’s true, but I think we should seriously consider the evidence.

September 6, 2009 at 7:25 pm
(46) don tufts says:

you folks are priceless,glen skewers jones with jones own words and deeds and all of you act like it is a fringe supporting glen.hate to tell you fools he is pulling 2million plus viewers every night.keith [i want to beat on woman]obermann pulls barely a million,so yea we are all fringe thats why i maxed out my contributions to hillary in 2008 and donated a lot of my time.yea right we are right wing nut jobs.not, how about not wanting a avowed racist and communist anywhere near the white house.all you have to do is google jones and he hangs himself with his own words.

September 7, 2009 at 3:59 pm
(47) Anonymous says:

@don tufts –

I’m sorry, but I really don’t understand what your argument is. You are stringing together a bunch of taunts, nearly all of which are either a) irrelevant to the issue of this article, b) ignoring the point that the 1990ers are trying to make, c) strictly designed to start a poop-fight style argument, or d) ad hominem attacks agains people who have nothing to do with this issue.

I can’t believe that the MSM is giving people like you a voice. You are a scumbag and if you follow a raping murderer like Glenn Beck or Dick Cheney… well your judgement will come in the afterlife, that’s all I gotta say.

September 7, 2009 at 6:18 pm
(48) dianddra says:

How can somene prove someone didn’t do something? You can’t. What if I said that YOU were at my house in 2004 and beat me up? How would you prove that was false? That’s why in this country the burden of proof is on the accuser. Unlike in socialist France where the accused has to prove they didn’t. Why don’t the ones making the lying accusations PROVE that he DID? This is all a hoax/smear campaign. Check the disclaimer at the bottom of the glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com where it says “This site is parody/satire.”

September 7, 2009 at 7:06 pm
(49) William W. Wexler says:

I think I heard he killed her by injecting her with too much morphine (which was his addiction du jour) and then had sex with her… before he realized she was dead instead of passed out.

Then he realized what he had done, drove the body to a secluded place, and had sex with her again.

That’s what I HEARD.

Poor kid never had a chance, she was in first grade.

September 7, 2009 at 9:45 pm
(50) bristoltrucker says:

Welcome to the world of Alinsky. Doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what you can make people believe. You post what any normal person knows is false, put a diclaimer on it that it is sattire, and then let the internet pass the slander everywhere.

September 8, 2009 at 11:25 am
(51) Jim Thompson says:

This is discusting! All of you 4chan
f*gg*ts who hate America and Jesus should be ashamed of yourselfs. Glenn Beck is a great AMERICAN and if you don’t like AMERICA you should go back to commieland. AMERICA nees more freerepublic and less 4chan.

September 8, 2009 at 4:23 pm
(52) Dave says:

I can’t be the only one who is puzzled about why Glenn Beck doesn’t just release the relevant documents and have done with these hopefully unsubstantiated rumors about his involvement in the rape, murder and ritual cannibalization of some girl in 1990. But it sure makes you think–why does Glenn Beck hate law and order and why does he not address these rumors involving his involvement in a rape, murder and ritual cannibalization of that girl in 1990.?

September 8, 2009 at 8:53 pm
(53) johnnyv1315 says:

Oh no, he’s ruined!!

September 8, 2009 at 8:58 pm
(54) hoser says:

Jebus, Mother and Franky, he did what? I knew there was something kinky about him.

September 8, 2009 at 9:04 pm
(55) hoser says:

Jebus, mother and Franky! He did what? I choose to not believe any of this but he sure is creepy.

September 8, 2009 at 9:12 pm
(56) John says:

Honestly he needs to just come out and explain that he didnt do it. A lot of the evidence is troubling and needs to be addressed. I used to be a big fan but Ive stopped letting my kids watch the show until these allegations are put to rest, you cant be to careful these days.

September 8, 2009 at 9:15 pm
(57) The Die Hard says:

Well, I find it unlikely that Beck raped anyone, because as he proves every time he opens his mouth, he doesn’t have a manhood. Though I suppose he could have used a pencil.

However, he also murders the truth every time he opens his mouth, so yes, he probably did murder others. Or at least hire someone to have it done.

September 8, 2009 at 9:55 pm
(58) Anonymoous says:

Reasonable people disagree about the allegations against Glenn Beck.

September 8, 2009 at 11:47 pm
(59) CDA says:

I have never heard of Glenn Beck before today. But it’s also been alleged that Beck uses tactics like
this to spread lies and misinformation. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Both Beck and the website are despicable for engaging in these tactics. Since when does “free speech”
grant open license to distribute defamation
on the internet? Only since the corrupt
politicians enacted 47 USC 230, the so-called Communications Decency Act – which grants open
license to any basement-dwelling loser to launch
vicious internet smear campaigns… and allows the real offenders, the ISPs who host and distribute the smear, to escape accountability without any
legal redress. It’s okay for Beck; he’s a public figure and he’s rich. Consider the same tactics
used against Beck can be used against a private
citizen like you by a bankrupt lunatic bent
on destroying your reputation and your livelihood out of spite or jealousy.
And that crooked law prohibits you collecting any damages from those who have plenty of money and directly profited by the experience. The only
winners under that corrupt law are the AOLs and
the Microsofts and the Googles, not the private
citizen.

September 9, 2009 at 12:03 am
(60) br3kx says:

If Glenn Beck did rape and murder this girl in 1990, where are her remains? Why hasn’t there been an official statement regarding this?

September 9, 2009 at 9:54 am
(61) Lara says:

The website has a disclaimer that states the article is not true. You cannot really believe that Glenn Beck raped, much less murdered someone and the liberal attack dogs did not go after him.

September 9, 2009 at 10:23 am
(62) Lara says:

This is the web site:

THE WEBSITE POSTED THE DISCLAIMER BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING!
For the Gullible:

Notice: This site is parody/satire. We assume Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990, although we haven’t yet seen proof that he didn’t. But we think Glenn Beck definitely uses tactics like this to spread lies and misinformation.

Read the last sentence again. That’s the point. Read it a third time and ignore the name of the site itself, because anyone who believes that we’re trying to actually get people to believe Glenn Beck raped and/or murdered is *whoosh* missing the entire point. So don’t be dumb like a lot of people are. I greatly expanded this text because so many people *read* it, and *still* didn’t understand.

September 9, 2009 at 5:36 pm
(63) Janus Daniels says:

Lara’s groundless assertion that Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990 seems, at best, naive. Who is gullible here?
He has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.
Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a young girl in 1990?
Some people say that he did.
Nobody could have anticipated this.
Would it be irresponsible to speculate? It would be irresponsible not to!
Teach the controversy!
I never wrote that Glenn Beck was a racist.

September 10, 2009 at 2:05 am
(64) reddog says:

I know it’s a hoax but all of these people on the internet coming forward with information leads me to believe there may be something to it after all.

If it isn’t true, why doesn’t Glenn Beck come forward to defend himself? An innocent man has nothing to fear.

September 10, 2009 at 3:56 am
(65) Janus Daniels says:

Thank you reddog; I’d forgotten, “… An innocent man has nothing to fear.”
Glenn Beck needs to grant public access to the police certificate stating, “It is not true that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.”
If he spent millions of dollars to prevent this, why?
If he has already done this, then he needs to submit the long form, and have witnesses.
Then Fox needs to submit photographs of Glenn Beck not raping and murdering a young girl in 1990, with both himself and the victim clearly visible.

September 10, 2009 at 9:36 am
(66) GB1990 says:

If Glenn Beck is innocent, then it should be easy for him to prove. At the moment he is acting like a man with something to hide by not answering these accusations promptly and in no uncertain terms. WHY WON”T YOU TELL US THE TRUTH GLENN?

Also @ Jim Thompson:
lol, internets

September 10, 2009 at 2:39 pm
(67) opencarry says:

wow, i feel really bad for glen beck having to live with a murder and rape for all these years. maybe if he just cried it all on teevee and you know, confessed and prayed to jebus and got all sicko/pathetic then all his fans would say, “okey doakey” glenny boy, all’s forgiven. then glen wouldn’t be burdened anymore.

September 10, 2009 at 5:14 pm
(68) Splash says:

Didn’t seem to hinder a certain Senator now did it? Hypocrites!

September 10, 2009 at 11:11 pm
(69) gimmeshelter says:

I certainly hope it’s not true that GLENN BECK RAPED AND MRUDERED A YOUNG GIRL IN 1990, but we really don’t have solid proof that he didn’t. Where was he in 1990? Does he have a video proving he didn’t RAPE AND MRUDER A YOUNG GIRL IN 1990?

And what about his birth certificate? Does he have one proving he’s U.S. citizen plus a newspaper birth announcement? How about a video?

September 10, 2009 at 11:33 pm
(70) John Drake says:

But there’s no proof that he didn’t rape and murder a girl in 1990, right?

All people are wondering is why he doesn’t come right out and deny it?

I don’t think he did it, I’m just afraid he did do it.

September 10, 2009 at 11:37 pm
(71) GetReal says:

I heard it was Obama who raped and murdered this poor little girl while he was smoking crack.

But than again what’s one more lie concerning anything Obama and that includes his administration?

Instead of the chickens coming home to roost it’s birds of a feather flock together!

September 10, 2009 at 11:56 pm
(72) GetReal says:

BTW My post #68 was parody/satire or if I was to Man-Up I would say it is a lie!

Instead (using the wacko reasoning found here) Obama needs to show proof that he did not murder or rape anyone cause lies rule!!!

September 11, 2009 at 1:12 am
(73) Unreal says:

I heard that it was a young man that Obama raped while crack smoking collage days, so there must be something to it.
I guess Obama had better prove he didn’t.

He can also show us his certificate of live birth while he’s at it to prove he wasn’t born in Kenya, and that his name is in fact Barack Obama.

September 11, 2009 at 1:40 am
(74) Quzak says:

This is not a joke or a hoax. Glenn Beck did in fact rape and murder a young girl in 1990. We will see evidence come to light very soon and this monster WILL be brought to justice. Justice for the murdered girl, justice for the family and justice for society.

September 11, 2009 at 10:14 am
(75) Justice says:

Quzak said: “This is not a joke…” You are right, false accusations of murder and rape is not a joke. The biggest joke here is you.

September 11, 2009 at 2:20 pm
(76) Concerned Mother says:

Please sign this petition to help stop Glenn Beck’s murderous rampage.

September 11, 2009 at 2:42 pm
(77) EXPOSETHERATS says:

Concerned Mother wrote: “Please sign this petition to help stop Glenn Beck’s murderous rampage.

This post is probably not even from a woman much less a mother. Just to be fair and balanced and give you all the freedom of choice, this petition is also available:

Happy petitioning!

September 11, 2009 at 3:41 pm
(78) W says:

I will be watching youtube for Glenn Beck’s denial that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990. I can’t believe these accusations have been out there for a week or more and he hasn’t responded.

Is he hiding something?

September 11, 2009 at 6:41 pm
(79) Gammy says:

it is terrible for the stupid liberal media would start something like this awful rumor. The American people are smarter than to believe this. I hope Glenn Beck keeps up his good work.

September 12, 2009 at 12:52 am
(80) Bobby Crosby says:

So when Glenn Beck claims something it’s journalism, and when somebody says something about Glenn Beck it’s a hoax. Glad to know!

September 12, 2009 at 1:44 am
(81) Concerned Mother says:

Please sign my petition to show how far reaching the support is for a full investigation of Glenn Beck’s possible wrong doings.

A lot have questions have been asked and few answers have been given.

September 12, 2009 at 8:11 am
(82) carolo43 says:

I will do my best to see this gossip goes all over the net. Beck certainly doesn’t care that he spreads lies along with Hannity and Limbaugh and does nothing but work hard to bring this country down.

September 12, 2009 at 8:15 am
(83) carolo43 says:

Glen Beck is Un-American and a socialist because he has a forged certificate stating he did not rape and murder that girl.

September 12, 2009 at 9:28 am
(84) T-bone says:

Why is the media trying to cover this up? They keep saying that “Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990 is a baseless rumour”. Why? How can they be so sure? To be fair, we need to give equal airtime to those who believe that this is a serious allegation that needs to be addressed.

September 13, 2009 at 2:01 pm
(85) Amanda Pie says:

It was a hot summer night in 1990…

I finished my studies for friday night, and a friend of mine (Sarah) came by and said we should go out this weekend and have some fun.

We proceeded to a nice little bar that we’ve been going to all year, it’s a very nice place and above all, I know everyone there. I ordered my usual Slow Gin Fizz on the rocks, and made conversation with my fellow friends.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed my friend Sarah talking to a man. At a second glance, I noticed the man acting very strangely and forcefully putting his hands on her when she yells, “NO MEANS NO!”

A friend of mine, who’s an all star athlete at my school walked up to this man, and he said “Is there a problem?” The man replied, “No no, I’m a comedian”

By that time, I came within talking distance and introduced myself.. It took me a little while because I already had 5 alcoholic beverages. I said, “Hello my name is Amanda. What’s yours?” And I think the man said, “My name is Glenn Beck, nice to meet you. Now please excuse me… I would like to take your friend Sarah to a very lovely and romantic evening.”

And that was the last time I saw my best friend. She was found raped and murdered in 1990.

September 13, 2009 at 7:55 pm
(86) middleman says:

Rumor going around Beck will have a new theme song for his program, starting Monday. :)

September 14, 2009 at 11:17 am
(87) H1N1 says:

You guys are great! Amanda Pie, love the story; if you aren’t already a journalist you should be.

Carolo43, your play on people asking for Obama’s birth certificate instead of the live birth document they gave, by saying Beck forged a certificate stating he did not rape and murder is awesome.

We are all glad that you are so concerned, Concerned Mother, that the facts you present are so well documented, good work.

I know we are all comforted to know Bobby Crosby is there for us to point out that just because Glenn and Sean and Rush present video and audio evidence of accused individuals incriminating themselves with their own words and actions doesn’t mean you should actually believe it. I mean come on, are all you conservative fools going to believe your own ears and eyes? You tell ‘em Bobby.

To all future commenters against Beck, remember, you need to be a little more creative when using the “when did you stop beating your wife” style of accusations. More people than you think actually are on to this tactic. See, if you have a nifty story like Amanda, at least there is some entertainment value for those who know and understand enemy smear tactics.

September 15, 2009 at 10:23 am
(88) Todd says:

This is the source of the joke:

But it’s no joking matter that Glenn Beck raped and killed a girl in 1990.

September 18, 2009 at 2:57 pm
(89) concerned american says:

I’m no librul, but I also have questions. That web site may be a parody, but I have personally seen other news organizations which show many people that have come forward with the same type of information. I really wish he would just come forward with real proof that he didn’t do it so I can sleep better at night.

September 19, 2009 at 9:52 pm
(90) William Bennett says:

Glenn Beck has struck again. It is now believed he raped, then murdered, then again raped Irving Kristol. He has yet yet to deny these charges, for reasons we all know: he can’t! READ THE BILL!!!

September 19, 2009 at 10:03 pm
(91) James Watt says:

Glenn Lee Back was a childhood friend of John Wayne Gacey, and is the second cousin of Richard Stark. Can we get a closeup of the chalkboard here?…Great…Now, as you can see, and IT KILLS ME…am I the ONLY ONE who SEES these connections?! Look…it’s this simple: People whose murderous rampages…whose depraved insanity have been ALL OVER THE MEDIA, have been linked conCLUSIVELY!!…to Glenn Beck……so why, I ask you..WHY…is this man still out there? It makes…..me…..sorry…..Let’s go to a break…….

September 19, 2009 at 10:49 pm
(92) Roy Cohn says:

Let’s all calm down and review: Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990….(or so some say, but why WOULD they if it weren’t true?). That is a fact. It is also a fact the accused has yet to exonerate himself. No credible information has been presented placing Mr. Beck anywhere else OTHER THAN the murder site. Need more proof? What about the mysterious daeths of William Casey and Irving Kristol? Rather convenient, wouldn’t you agree? I’m not saying Beck is connected to all this sordid mayhem, that’s not my job. I’m just asking questions, and I won’t be stopped, and neither should you. After the break, we go to the chalkboard……..

September 20, 2009 at 4:43 pm
(93) Truthy Trudy says:

“Regardless whether or not Mr. Beck himself is guilty of using all these tactics, the website is a veritable textbook on how to construct Internet smear campaigns, from uploading spurious documents, to posting video propaganda on YouTube, to spamming Yahoo Answers with leading questions, to ranting disingenously on Craigslist.”

Yeah. Who do these people think they are, anyway? Conservatives?

They’re not only violating Mr. Beck’s trademark. They’re also violating his patented methods of finding truth(tm)

September 21, 2009 at 11:06 am
(94) Blah says:

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

September 24, 2009 at 12:52 am
(95) wagner says:

I can’t believe the sick sobs on this site. Watch the program and you’ll see that Glenn is against government corruption. I am only to conclude that you fools are for government corruption. You people make me puke. Move to Chavez or Castro territory…please. Get out of this country!

September 26, 2009 at 5:41 pm
(96) Joseph says:

That’s funny, I don’t remember him being so outspoken about the President a year ago. In fact, the entire Fox News network was all about “patriotism” when Bushie was in office. They’d go on and on about how if you disagreed with the President, you were guilty of treason. Funny how they’re suddenly the first and last line of defense against tyranny. That Obama fellow must be an evil mastermind or something!

September 28, 2009 at 6:52 pm
(97) TG says:

We live in the United States of America. We don’t prove our innocense here. The state proves our guilt. If GB had raped and killed a girl he would be in prison or out by now, but we would know. Who responds to idiotic gossip> It puts you in the same league as the idiots spreading it are in.

October 4, 2009 at 6:58 pm
(98) eddie says:

The comments that want Beck to prove a negative when there’s no credible evidence to support the allegation are a result of giving junior high school students unsupervised access to the internet.

October 7, 2009 at 1:41 pm
(99) Tony Kent says:

I heard that Glenn Beck ate her body at a drug fueled pagan orgy after he was done raping and killing her.

I haven’t heard any evidence to the contrary.

October 8, 2009 at 11:19 pm
(100) bugsy says:

hey tg (94),
so, I guess that means OJ was innocent, too.

Where was Glenn Beck in 1990? Any documentation?

October 13, 2009 at 4:15 am
(101) Galahad says:

What an incredible bunch of gullible imbeciles! Of course Beck didn’t rape or murder ANYONE! This is a hoax, a rather viscious one, perpetrated by some liberals that hate Beck. I am amazed that there are people actually stupid enough to believe this sort of thing. Those of you who keep asking Beck to provide proof he didn’t do it, prove to the rest of us you aren’t morons.

I have never resorted to impuning anyone’s intelligence before, but good God, this idiocy is too much!

October 17, 2009 at 5:34 pm
(102) JGxHitzert says:

I would just like to hear both sides in regard to Glenn Beck raping and murdering that poor young girl in 1990 so I could decide for myself.

October 20, 2009 at 8:15 pm
(103) JimmyJackJoe says:

If Glenn Beck really did not rape and murder this little girl, then why can’t he just come out and say so? Or at least provide some documentation to show he is innocent of this heinous, Nazi-style act? Really, is it so hard to just answer the question? Or maybe someone like Glenn Beck, who would rape and murder a young girl would also lie about that and other things. You know, he maybe can’t stop lying any more than he can’t stop raping and murdering young girls, maybe? Just tell the truth, Beck, and all of this will go away.

October 22, 2009 at 11:24 am
(104) bt says:

ohh ok you left liberal nuts!!

October 26, 2009 at 7:34 am
(105) bill says:

The point is we dont know he didn’t rape and murder a young girl!

October 28, 2009 at 12:16 pm
(106) Mogo says:

The other point is, we don’t you didn’t rape and murder a young girl Bill (October 26, 2009 at 7:34 am).

November 3, 2009 at 2:46 pm
(107) 2sayf says:

There are too many eerie coincidences for Beck not to be expected to answer … But has he denied the allegations? NO!! Instead, he actually tried covering them up and when that failed he started suing people. Someone answer me this- If there wasn’t one shred of truth in the allegations then why else would Sean Hannity try to distance himself from the Beck saga by leaking photos of himself carousing with hookers? Looks like someone has something to hide….

November 4, 2009 at 6:33 am
(108) Fred says:

I for one think it’s very possible. His past is fraught with self admitted drug and alcohol use, A.D.D. schizophrenia, and a few family suicides. The guy is an absolute basket case.

THIS is exactly what he does. He says something, or starts something obscene about another person, and that person is stuck with disproving it. IN THIS CASE it was done to him. So Glenn……disprove it!

November 6, 2009 at 1:42 pm
(109) Joe says:

Did David Emery rape and murder a girl in 1990?

November 7, 2009 at 10:27 pm
(110) Bob says:

Hey, did you guys know glen beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

November 11, 2009 at 1:22 pm
(111) KC says:

And thus a lie is started. You know Glenn Beck may not be the worlds best talk show host but at least he shows facts to back up what he says. On the sites listed linking him to murder and rape there are no court files, arrest records or even proof of what they say. It is a means of creating a rumor and morons to pick it up and run like they did with Palin and her baby. You have to love how ignorant some people are. It would of been news in 1990 yet where are the articles about it? Why did NBC keep him all those year? Gosh how dumb can people be?

November 12, 2009 at 1:20 am
(112) Anon Y. Mouse says:

Wait a minute, KC… are you saying that Glenn Beck raped and murdered Sarah Palin’s baby in 1990??? Good God, this man MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE HE KILLS AGAIN!!!

November 14, 2009 at 6:04 pm
(113) Outside-thinker says:

KC, go to the website. therees also videos on youtube thats all about what glenn did…

…if theres no court papers THEN WHY DOES HE NOT JUST ADMIT HE DIDNT DO IT

November 16, 2009 at 2:17 am
(114) billiam_will_rise says:

I heard that Glenn Beck did NOT rape and murder her. That is a blatant lie, however I did hear that he murdered THEN raped her. Why won’t he deny these charges? What kind of american would do such a thing? What else is he not telling us, does he have ties to Al Kaida?

November 21, 2009 at 8:42 am
(115) Alan says:

Glenn Beck raped and murdered the girl. Then he ate her. This is by default true, unless it is false, in which case it must be proven. Ball’s in your court, Beck.

November 25, 2009 at 3:58 pm
(116) People Call You Stupid Because You ARE says:

I can’t believe the wingnuts here who don’t see their complete and total hypocrisy. Here, let’s put it in extremely simple terms you might understand: Glenn Beck uses this tactic all of the time. Example: Beck take the fact that the White House hasn’t called his cute little “red phone” to refute what he’s saying to mean that he must be speaking the truth. Yes, or maybe they simply don’t want to dignify his insulting rants with a response. Don’t you get it? Don’t you realize the tactics you’re calling “reprehensible” and “idiocy” are the very same ones your hero uses on a daily basis? God, I weep for the future of this world if so many people are such numb-minded simpletons. Please, by all means, keep homeschooling and avoiding vaccines; you’ll do the rest of the world a favor.

November 25, 2009 at 6:48 pm
(117) FoxFanFour says:

Sweet holy Mother of Murdoch! Glen was one of my top five fave cokeheads until this controversy broke. Say it aint so GB. For the sake of the children, say it aint so.

November 25, 2009 at 7:23 pm
(118) Mikey says:

I don’t know, this is really shameless work on the part of those spineless Libs, but I still wonder if there might be something more to this story. I just wish Beck would get out in front of this story by denying it unequivocally.

November 25, 2009 at 7:34 pm
(119) Larex says:

Please help me to gather signatures to show support for Glen Beck in the hope of his name being cleared regarding the allegations of rape.

Thanks.

December 4, 2009 at 11:19 pm
(120) Guiltyface says:

All you have to do is just look at that guilty face. Look at it. Guilty!

December 11, 2009 at 6:38 pm
(121) barry obama says:

Wow, it is hard to believe that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. And he hasn’t denied that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? Why hasn’t he said something about the allegation that Glenn Beck viciously raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? Frankly, I don’t think it is true that Glenn Beck violently raped and murdered a young girl in 1990!

January 16, 2010 at 2:59 pm
(122) Fox says:

You morons are so stupid you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the heal.

January 19, 2010 at 6:19 am
(123) Bill says:

Glenn doesn’t use any tactics you jerks. He states facts. To stupe so low as this is ridiculous even for ridiculous people such as yourselves. Come on and grow up. Childish actions get you noticed I know but come on. Maybe jump off a roof onto a trampoline and put it on you tube, then you can be noticed.

February 9, 2010 at 11:00 am
(124) Vince says:

Glenn Beck has used others words against themselves (Van Jones, Anita Dunn, etc) and so you guys claim that he has lied and distorted… that is some magic act. Like the single bullet theory, or more like the magic spit on Seinfeld. What, What??? How dare you use my own words against me!!! You must be a liar!

Secondly Beck is not a ‘Birther’ and adamantly shuts people down if they so much as make that their topic. In fact the other day a caller to his radio show sounded like they were going to say something like ‘kill obama’ and Beck stopped them and said he takes serious anything like that… but that wasn’t what the caller was going to say at all.

Also I take issue with the subject matter. A conservative not only would never use a girls death for their own benefits, but also we would frown upon anyone claiming to be a conservative doing so. How messed up do you have to be to even joke about this? I live here in OKC area and in Purcell, Oklahoma in 2006 this very thing happened to a little girl… () so it isn’t funny! Disagree with Beck all you want but don’t resort to slander especially when it involves statements about horrific crimes.

February 19, 2010 at 8:31 am
(125) Matt says:

Wow….ever heard about Innocent until proven guilty? It is our job to convict him, not for him to prove he is innocent. Because guess what? If he is innocent how would he prove it? “Um…I wasn’t even in that state” then you all just jump on him and say he is lying. You guys are hilarious. If you want to see if this is real call the cops for heaven sakes and stop just pointing fingers with no proof.

March 25, 2010 at 12:11 am
(126) ALR says:

Dear Glenn Beck,

You are an idiot and an a*****e.

Sincerely,

An “Elitist Liberal”

March 25, 2010 at 12:15 am
(127) Lainey James says:

I think Glenn Beck deserves everything that comes his way. Calling people names? Making enemies? Creating fear? You just don’t do it. It’s called “Common Sense”.

March 27, 2010 at 2:35 pm
(128) Sam Hall says:

The phrase is a play off of a dark joke Gillbert Gottfried made about Bob Saget during a Comedy Central Roast: “Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990″. Glenn Beck just fits so nicely into that framework, and I imagine the original poster thought they’d get Beck to deny this on TV or something.

March 30, 2010 at 12:17 am
(129) WA M says:

The name of the first man caught by the Amber Alert system is Glen Beck. Glenn Beck is a victim of the name’s the same. Not that it matters to me.

April 12, 2010 at 11:36 pm
(130) Me says:

To those who say Glenn can’t disprove a negative… he certainly can. All he has to do is recall the events from January 1st to December 31st in the year 1990… its not that hard. That includes the time he was sleeping too, just in case he was snoozing while he raped and murdered that girl. Or polygraph test him with sodium pentathol in his system and ask him point blank “In 1990, did you rape and murder a girl?”.

April 12, 2010 at 11:44 pm
(131) Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~ says:

Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~

May 19, 2010 at 8:03 pm
(132) Glenn Beck says:

But did he deny that he denied that there was a denial that was denied?

Why won’t Glenn Beck deny he raped and murdered a young girl in 1990?

(waves @ Fark & 4Chan)

May 25, 2010 at 9:06 pm
(133) Jaundice says:

This is horrible, its an absolute fact that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. The girl Glenn Beck raped and murdered in 1990 was my neighbors daughter. The death ruined their marriage. Detectives working on the case told us that they knew he did it, they just couldn’t make anything stick. They said he failed a polygraph but its inadmissible in court, and that this girl was in all likelyhood not his first. How dare you conservatives condone something so vile as the absolute fact that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. And shame on the liberals for treating the absolute fact that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 like some kind of joke! It makes me sick.

July 16, 2010 at 3:27 pm
(134) Top Cat says:

When I first heard that Glenn Beck raped and murdered an 11 year old girl and her baby sitter. I thought that this can’t be true. It will be easily refutable. But after doing an extensive Internet search, I can’t. To quote Rush Limbaugh, “Maybe there’s something to all this.”

July 17, 2010 at 6:31 am
(135) Mal says:

It was not Beck, I was there and saw Obama rape and murder the girl, she was not 11 only 9 years old, Michelle Obama and David Axlerod held her down and helped him do it while his other buddies stood guard at the door, I know this to be true as as I was one of them. Its how I got my job on his security team where I continue to find young under aged girls to fulfill his perverse needs, he makes dirty bill look tame in comparison.

July 21, 2010 at 6:04 pm
(136) Happy Scrappy Hero Pup says:

There is no way Mal was there. I happen to know that he was “working” a glory hole that day at a place frequented by family values repubs.

July 26, 2010 at 5:36 pm
(137) Sammy says:

Since when does someone in this county have to prove their innocence. People in this country are Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. You people make me sick. You prove that Mr. Beck commited this crime and get 12 people to convict, then I will believe it.

August 27, 2010 at 9:01 pm
(138) gabbagoo says:

Wow …. A bunch of lefties complicit in slander & libel, attacking a family man with accusations of rape & murder of a girl/child. Real classy.
Meanwhile, Gov illegally banned trans-fats, no one cried, so now they’re after salt?
They want your BMI & your medical records to charge you more for Gov HC that you’re already paying your insurer for, just to distribute wealth — see Dr. Berwick’s videos.
They took over Student Loans, so now the Gov can decide which kids & schools have access & what education they can learn or teach. Want more black doctors, just don’t give whites med-school loans. Want your students to get loans, better offer them Chicano Studies. At least until the next Gov decides its agenda.
Wake up lefties, your side is forming a box.

August 31, 2010 at 3:30 pm
(139) joecool says:

Why has it occurred to no one posting here over the last couple of years that you cannot prove you did NOT do something when there are no documents to actually produce.
I’ll spell it out with an example for the thick-headed:
I have never robbed a convenience store.
Bcs I never did, there was never a police report filed.
There were no witness statements taken down.
Etc.
There is NOTHING to SHOW bcs NOTHING HAPPENED.
And last time I checked, in the justice system here, we are INNOCENT until proven guilty.
Beck, or anyone else the victim of loose allegations like this, are not required to produce ‘evidence’ of anything they HAVEN’T done.
I cannot produce evidence that proves there was no police report filed somewhere.
So the ABSENCE of evidence can be proof of not doing something.
This comment thread is full of insane people.
I cannot believe they walk unrestrained in society.

September 3, 2010 at 6:43 pm
(140) Catpoo says:

OMG!! JOECOOL robbed a convenience store!!
How do we know?
Because he can’t prove it!!

I could tell that Glenn Beck was a murderer because his eyes are WAY too close together…
either that or he’s cRaZy.

OR BOTH!
I mean, COME ON!… talks to God?.. Thinks geese are a sign from God?… thinks the President hates white people??
Phffft…. if THAT isn’t insane I don’t know WHAT is!

September 10, 2010 at 9:02 pm
(141) Joe Bivens says:

I just want to now why he did it. That’s all. Why? Why, Glen, why?

September 10, 2010 at 9:03 pm
(142) Joe Bivens says:

And why does the “K” key not work all the time on my keyboard?

September 18, 2010 at 6:43 pm
(143) robbed says:

Why don’t the people spreading these rumors about Glenn Beck present proof to deny the fact they they are gang of vicious pedophiles trafficking in in the international sale of children for sex? Nothing against them personally, but if it isn’t true, just give us the proof. What have they to hide?

September 25, 2010 at 9:04 pm
(144) Michael says:

Glenn Beck raped me, and I luckily was able to get away before he murdered me as well. Dorothy Mantooth is a rapist.

That is all.

September 26, 2010 at 9:37 pm
(145) BK says:

The point….
Beck uses snippets as “facts” in order to demonize and smear anyone that he feels needs to be demonized for the welfare of the country.
Examples:
Communists = EVIL
Liberal = EVIL
Progressive = EVIL
Radical = EVIL

or
fill-in-the blank = EVIL

Procedure:
Find a way (any way) to link someone to one or all of the keywords.
The mere association with the word then makes them EVIL as well.
Beck performs this type of mission daily.
Then he advertises himself as a source of truth and enlightenment for the masses.

Naturally, Beck ignores the FACT that according to the New Testament, the so-called Holy Word of God, the early Christians were communists and practiced income redistribution where the proceeds went to a central authority, who then supervised the redistribution of wealth.
The character “Jesus” was a raging radical, bent on disrupting the institutions of that time.

Therefore Beck, who claims to be Christian, is also a communist that idolizes a radical cleric that wanted to disrupt and undermine the culture of that time.
He’s a commie and a radical rolled into one, and we all know how dangerous these people can be.
They try to undermine authority and breakdown the system of laws that keep us safe.
Beck needs to be exposed as a communist and a radical.
Put that on your chalkboard Glenn, you jackass tool.

November 8, 2010 at 7:36 pm
(146) j.desmon says:

If I raped someone, and then later became a public figure, I would hire someone to mount a site like GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com to debunk the story. This is classic PR damage control.

November 19, 2010 at 2:46 pm
(147) sarah says:

People keep saying, “Prove to us that Glenn Beck did not murder and rape a young girl in 1990. Solid proof please. Undeniable proof. Until that proof is put forward, it is very possible that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.” This is my reply, ” Give us proof that he did do this crime. You brought this case forward, give us the evidence.”

November 23, 2010 at 6:52 pm
(148) Gilbert says:

If it looks like a rapist, sounds like a rapist, and smells like a rapist, it must be Glenn Beck.

I also heard that The Rapist has a “Certificate Of Live Birth” which is NOT a Birth Certificate!

January 4, 2011 at 2:57 pm
(149) The Aqua Buddha says:

Fact: A young girl was raped and murdered in 1990.
Fact: Glenn Beck was alive in 1990.
Fact: Glenn Beck has never denied the allegations that he raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.
Fact: It is possible that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

Conclusion: All Glenn Beck has to do to shut down these stories is to prove that he was not responsible for any of the rapes and murders of young girls in 1990. That’s all he has to do.

January 4, 2011 at 3:26 pm
(150) The Aqua Buddha says:

@sarah [November 19, 2010] You wrote: “Give us proof that he did do this crime. You brought this case forward, give us the evidence.

I say the same thing to birthers, “Prove that the President was born somewhere other than Honolulu, Hawai’i please. You’re the ones that are accusing the President (and the Vice-president, the Governor of Hawai’i, the Director of the Hawai’i Health Department, the President’s mother and father and step-father, two newspapers, the DNC, and Congress) of some nefarious scheme to illegally become the President of the United States of America.” and I get the same response, “All he has to do is prove he was born in Hawai’i. Just provide proof.

It’s the same thing, Sarah. The exact same thing.

February 19, 2011 at 11:36 am
(151) dude says:

Glenn Beck probably did rape, and murder a young girl.
What kind of a monster is Glenn Beck anyway. Glenn Beck is a lier, and a fake, he is not to be trusted.

April 3, 2011 at 3:43 pm
(152) Roxanne DeBrie says:

Hahaha! What goes around, comes around. Mister (term used advisedly) Beck is getting exactly what he has dished out. And indeed, has he DENIED the charges? Has he provided PROOF that he didn’t do such a dreadful thing? Inquiring minds need to know! Put up or shut up, Glennie–and frankly, the latter is the preferable of those two choices.

April 10, 2011 at 8:53 pm
(153) Nick Shaw says:

It’s remarkable how many idiots you can assemble in one place with a single bogus story about Glenn Beck. Lord help the USofA when it’s made up of clowns like these!

June 15, 2011 at 9:12 am
(154) Matt says:

Smear campaign? Five minutes of internet research would explain the reason why these sites exist. The whole thing is meant to show the same fallacious reasoning that he himself uses.

“He hasn’t publicly denied the rumors, so they must be true.”

December 13, 2011 at 3:20 pm
(155) Marcos says:

Well I guess that’s one thing you can do with a philosophy degree: write crappy, poorly researched articles on the internet.

March 13, 2012 at 1:00 am
(156) Dan Jennings says:

I despise Glenn Beck but unless he is charged with a crime he doe’s not have to prove anything.

April 10, 2012 at 12:41 pm
(157) Falcon D. Stormvoice says:

Wow, the lengths people will go to to tune out the truth.

February 23, 2013 at 10:51 am
(158) Fabricator says:

Did you Libs ever get the chance to screw that goat all you wanted to?
what stopped you?