A British college student in Colchester, Essex says he was shocked and sickened to find a "horrible wrinkled foreign body" in a box of KFC chicken last month. It looked like a brain, Ibrahim Langoo told the U.K. tabloid The Sun. He has vowed never to eat at KFC again.
Reports of undesirable objects in fast food or packaged meals often turn out to be hoaxes or urban legends, but that is apparently not the case in this instance. A KFC spokesperson apologized on behalf of the company, saying the shriveled organ was probably a kidney, not a brain, albeit "unsightly" just the same.
Read more about it:
• Finger Lickin' Bad
• Kentucky Fried Brain? Student Finds 'Wrinkled' Organ in His Chicken
More fast food horrors:
• Woman Finds Chicken Head in McDonald's Wings
• Woman Finds Finger in Wendy's Chili
• HIV-Tainted Blood in Ketchup Dispensers
• Cockroach Egg Tacos
• Pus-Filled Tumor in McChicken Sandwich