Folks, this is getting ridiculous. Like so much of the junk circulating via social media under the rubric of "news" these days, this story simply isn't true.
Tell your family, tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell everybody you can think of: NationalReport.net is a fake news site. Everything they publish, including the above article claiming that President Obama has suffered a nervous breakdown, is, according to their own former disclaimer page (it was deleted a couple of weeks ago without explanation), satire. And I quote:
*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.
Read more about NationalReport.net:
• When Fake News Goes Viral
• Satirical Article Creates Stir in Wyoming Town
• Website Claims Mayor Banned Twerking
• Fake News Story Causes Stir in DeQuincey
• "National Report" Proves That Not Everyone On Internet Can Write Satire
More examples of 'news' from NationalReport.net:
• Fukushima Earthquake Caused by Super Volcano
• Whales "Radiated to Death" by Fukushima
• Ray Romano Dead, "Gutted Like a Fish"
• Microchip Implants Mandated in Wyoming