1. News & Issues

David Emery

Attention Internet: Paul Walker 'Death Photo' Is a Hoax

By December 1, 2013

Hoax photo purports to show Paul Walker's facial injuriesIf you see a graphic image purporting to show facial injuries sustained by Paul Walker in his fatal car crash on Saturday, don't share it. It isn't a postmortem photo of Paul Walker. The pic actually dates from 2011 and shows the face of an American charity worker seriously injured in a construction mishap two years ago in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

As noted previously, despite conflicting reports on the Internet, it has been confirmed by Paul Walker's representatives that the Fast & Furious actor died in a fiery car crash Saturday afternoon.

Comments

December 1, 2013 at 5:46 pm
(1) philip says:

how come they have thesame injury on their faces…

December 1, 2013 at 6:38 pm
(2) Someguy says:

@ Phillip

“As noted previously, despite conflicting reports on the Internet, it has been confirmed by Paul Walker’s representatives that the Fast & Furious actor died in a fiery car crash Saturday afternoon.”

reading comprehension, you have none. i’m quite sure his body would have suffered severe burns from that crash. that photo that is posted there has none.

December 1, 2013 at 7:47 pm
(3) Tameka says:

1: how would people know it’s the same injuries Paul walker received when no one knows what injuries he received and
2: I’m pretty sure that if the coroner has to wait for his dental records to be able to say its him I’m pretty sure there would be NO photos like this his car exploded people he was to badly burnt for even his family to be able to say it was him . To the people who put this photo out there shame on you.

December 1, 2013 at 8:20 pm
(4) ShaNaeNae says:

someguy and Tameka, thank you. I don’t understand people like phillip.

December 1, 2013 at 11:05 pm
(5) gaurav says:

you will be remember by many people for your acting. we will miss you

December 2, 2013 at 12:06 am
(6) Andry says:

It’s obvious the face is not Paul’s. Totally different.

December 2, 2013 at 2:38 am
(7) Supambc says:

Sue that hoax reporting website. RIP Paul.

December 2, 2013 at 4:16 am
(8) cassie says:

im gonna miss him alot :’( he was the only reason i watched fast and furious :( paul you will never be forgotten il still remember you and cherish you for the rest of my life :( R.I.P xoxoxoxo <3

December 2, 2013 at 6:24 am
(9) Harric says:

Screw the stupid Hoax!! Good Bye Paul Walker Rest in Peace. Everybody will Miss You. Fast And Furious my favourite Movie. Bye Paul Walker.😭😭😭😭

December 2, 2013 at 10:05 am
(10) jigmee says:

RIP:(((((((

December 2, 2013 at 10:33 am
(11) hhcsxhbc says:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ehen waany ekahala meehunnah

December 2, 2013 at 10:43 am
(12) Vusmuzi donald sibisi says:

R.I.P PAUL,WE WILL MISS YOU! U WERE INDEED 1 OF THE BEST ACTORS ON TELEVISION.WE LOVE YOU.

December 2, 2013 at 2:52 pm
(13) manoj Prabhu says:

Reall i miss u lot man…ur my fav hero in television dude … we really miss u lot…

December 2, 2013 at 4:08 pm
(14) Barbie says:

All you have to do is search the real mans name and you will see it. He didn’t even die I found a pic of him in the hospital and you can see where they fixed him, his name is Alan Dennis.

December 2, 2013 at 5:04 pm
(15) Mitchey says:

0mg
missin you already
RIP??
:’( :’( :’(

December 2, 2013 at 6:57 pm
(16) chayster says:

R.I.P Paul Walker, i just can’t believe he died but then again, i think it’s strange how he dies a day after his hoax death, i just can’t believe he is dead, probably because i don’t want to think he’s dead, but if he really is and that body wasn’t some random person’s body then R.I.P Paul Walker, you will never be forgotten, you will never be able to be replaced in fast and furious. I still can’t believe that he is dead though, i just can’t, i just want him to appear somewhere and surprise everyone

December 2, 2013 at 10:50 pm
(17) serena says:

wow how come they have the same injuries

December 3, 2013 at 12:05 am
(18) jessica says:

Still can’t believe he’s gone R.I.P NEVER WILL FORGET YOU

December 3, 2013 at 12:06 am
(19) D. Khorshed says:

I can’t believe how stupid people are. A bunch of lemmings. It is FACT that the Porsche had exploded shortly after impact and two unidentifiable bodies had been pulled from the wreckage. So, how would Paul Walker be unburned and otherwise unscathed minus his face? Gee whiz, does anyone use their brain much these days?!

Ironically, a coworker told me he saw a picture of Paul Walker and mentioned about his face split, so I can rest knowing that my coworker is also an idiot. I asked him where he saw it as in a gore site or where ever. No answer. I mentioned that the body and face must had been near charcoal. No answer. Oh, well, this coworker feeds me lines of bullcrap about ghosts and fireballs, so I figured he was just feeding me a line as per usual. What a dunce and that goes for the maker of this hoax as well! It’s a sad state when almost everyone falls in line with the rest of the lemmings and perpetuates these hoaxes even more. There really is no hope for mankind because the dummies are the vast majority.

Anywho, thanks Mr Emery for setting the record straight even though there are still dummies like Serena and Philip (although I sense that they are the same dummy – attention seeking troll who has no life).

December 3, 2013 at 4:28 am
(20) shafiuibrahim says:

Poul walker ur d best actor in fast and fureou we love u and we will not forget u in our life sad face

December 3, 2013 at 5:09 am
(21) Dereck kodi says:

love you Paul walker.i will never in my life forget you.o my God.i wish God will bring you back to life again.am sorry for what happen to you.

December 3, 2013 at 5:53 am
(22) Smokey says:

If a person dies in a car crash where the vehicle was goinh in excess of 80 mph and there is an ensuing fire as a result of the crash, I can guarantee you that his facial injuries will be much more severe than that, along with butns to the face. As a veteran firefighter/paramedic I can say this with certainty.

December 3, 2013 at 7:08 am
(23) dheilyn says:

RIP.my idol.

December 3, 2013 at 8:30 am
(24) el medio marino says:

shem on the pipo behind the hoax. Return If Posible (RIP) Paul Walker coz we love you man

December 3, 2013 at 12:04 pm
(25) Luv the fast and furious says:

So sad R.I.P Paul Walker we will miss you so much fast and furious will never be the same without you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

December 3, 2013 at 12:10 pm
(26) Shina says:

Dat can never be paul’s face, it obvious….RIP missing u already

December 3, 2013 at 1:01 pm
(27) karthick says:

i love you and i miss you so mutch . all people remember you

December 3, 2013 at 1:04 pm
(28) karthick says:

i miss you paul i can neve forgot you .

December 3, 2013 at 1:07 pm
(29) karthick (tamilnadu) says:

i love you and i miss you so mutch R.I.P now also u r living in our hearts . god will with you .

December 3, 2013 at 5:50 pm
(30) Amanndaa says:
December 4, 2013 at 7:10 am
(31) fresh corn says:

u are a true legend and will always be may your soul go to heaven with fast cars

December 4, 2013 at 7:59 am
(32) honey says:

RIP….paul walker ur Ị̣̣ŋ̲̣̣̣̥ a better place ….ur gone ß̍̍̊μ̥τ̲̣̣̥ not forgotton ….U̶̲̥̅̊ were one of my fav actors…cant believe ur gone sigh:( :( ……..

December 5, 2013 at 7:10 am
(33) Marshall lazrous says:

one day we will all see him togeather when god will going to come..this days are not very far

December 5, 2013 at 7:35 pm
(34) Panama Dan says:

Paul Walker has now fully recovered from his death and will be soon working on the set of another action film.

December 5, 2013 at 8:20 pm
(35) Penny says:

Given the fact that the two passengers were burned so badly dental records will have to be used to identify them there is no way this could be either of the men.

December 7, 2013 at 4:43 am
(36) gufnosky mark says:

paul u have left a big hole in holywood and in our hearts.we shall mis u big time brother.R.I.P

December 7, 2013 at 2:27 pm
(37) Jess says:

I keep looking for something saying that it was joke or a hoax or not real… He was one of my favorite actors and I dont want to believe that he’s really gone

December 10, 2013 at 8:12 am
(38) siva says:

may God bless him,as in these couple of days i felt so sad as i am not directly connected to him but i felt so sob inside whereby i can’t control .Even though i don’t know much about him, and i didn’t even a great fan of him , i only knw him just recently after the incident.For me everyone will die one day, but what a tragic for him to die like this which is so hurtful before he exhale his last breath.I hope he will rest in peace, and i hope that one day i can meet him in heaven…..may this is the last birth for him in this earth as i am Indian and we do believe in reincarnartion after death..He had done so many good thing to ths community ,due to that i am pretty sure that he will be sent to heaven….i will joint him maybe who know in 10years from now or 20 or maybe 30 or more we won’t know when we will leave this world ,so before we leave this world we should do as good things as possible ….

December 11, 2013 at 11:06 am
(39) MARY JONES says:

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE CAN BE SO CRUEL AND SICK HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ESPIEACISLY HIS DAUGHTER TO SEE THAT PLASTERED ALL OVER THE WEB MY GOD. TO PUT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS THROUGH THAT.ITS UNSPEAKABLE. IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WEBSITE TO MAKE THIS COMENT GOD BE WITH HIS FAMILY.I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LOOSE SOMEONE SPECIAL AND PRECIOUS IM SO SORRY FOR THETE LOSS.

December 20, 2013 at 6:38 pm
(40) Steve says:

Yes but I still don’t understand how come they have the same injuries?

December 25, 2013 at 9:53 am
(41) paul says:

May his soul rest. In peace.

December 27, 2013 at 12:09 am
(42) Vishnu says:

I cnt belive. . .it . .

December 29, 2013 at 10:02 pm
(43) maradan says:

plein de penser a la famille

January 5, 2014 at 2:10 pm
(44) elise says:

vous faite pitié son corp a été completement brulé comment peut on voir son visage deja et de deux je ne pense pas que la famille aurais accepté sa pfff

January 21, 2014 at 2:31 pm
(45) Sandy Tomes says:

May you rest in peace Paul Walker

February 9, 2014 at 4:47 am
(46) Lucy McGillicuddy says:

F&F fans should be required by law to put every comment they make through spell-check.

February 22, 2014 at 1:54 pm
(47) liton das says:

i wish at present where you stayed be happy and we will very miss you………………………….