I agree with letter
- Reguardless of who wrote the letter for the most part I agree with it, our country was founded on christian values and I think that all americans should stand up and say were not taking this anymore. If we take a stand it becomes a racial issue, this country is bound for destruction and people better wake up
- —Guest Carol
These responses scare me
- This hatred of a man who has only had 6 mths in office is frightening. If they represent the real America, he should be apologizing for us. Note that when George Bush met with the Suadi President, he KISSED HIM. If Obama kissed him I'm sure there would be outrage here. I'm glad this 4th grade teacher didn't teach my kids. Her comment - "Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States ?" Has she read the First Amendment? - The establishment clause prohibits 1) the establishment of a national religion by Congress, or 2) the preference of one religion over another or the support of a religious idea with no identifiable secular purpose." It's the LAW that we DO NOT Declare a national religion. If he said we're a Judeo Christian nation you'd be bashing him for that. There is very little hope for this pig headed country.
- —Guest Afraid
Letter to the president
- Regardless of who wrote that letter I agree with it's content and apparantly a lot of other Americans do too!
- —Guest TS Evans
Bad Science and even more taxes.
- Bad President approval rating now -12. The Congress and the Senate just have to read these bills. Not be a rubber stamp for the current administration. Obama has really "put science in it's rightful place" firmly under the boot heal of the politicians. One of the most destructive bills in the history of the USA awaits passage in the Senate. The Carbon Cap and Trade. Want to know what it is really about? It is not 'saving the earth' here is what it is about. Jacques Chirac, EU environment minister, said back in 2000 : "Cap and trade is the first component of an authentic global governance". The Heritage Foundation's, the Foundry says: "Obama's own budget promises to raise $650 billion in revenues by selling carbon permits (which are the exact same thing as an energy tax), only $150 billion of which will go to alternative energy production. The rest will be redistributed to people who don't pay income taxes." Who pays? Look in the mirror.
- —Guest R-MIB
Up To Here with Hussein Obomber
- A big yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss/ Clear enough? If not. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Fed Up With B Hussein Obama
- Yesssssssssssssss. Need more? Yessssssss. Again? Yesssssssssssssssss
- —Guest yourhukleberry
- the man has been in office barely 6 months trying to fix what previous administrations took years to mess up.
- —Guest captjaneway
moving to fast
- mr obama is moving to fast to try to get the health care bill passed. is it because most people do not know what it involves. where is all this stimulas money given out to help those that need jobs, housing ,groceries, gas and elecdtric bills that are skyrocketing. all i hear about is all these large companies giving bonuses and raises all of a sudden after the stimulus came out.I watch all the tv programs talking about all of this but i see nothin g happening.again i ask where is all this money going. it sure isnt helping the needy.why dont more americans star asking the same questions. I am baffled.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
Where will you stand?
- If you want "REAL CHANGE" then you have to arm yourselves with knowledge of the facts and not the glamour of fast talk and swaggering walk. We have had 120 days now to see how the "CHANGE" BHO and the Dems wanted and they are quickly burying this Nation in Debt that, while the young do not yet see, will cause them to be subject to other nations for support due to an economy that fails and can no longer support it's population. Consider the consequences of one individual just graduated from College and has 100k in school loans to repay at say 5.5% over 10 years. Now this in itself has caused many to default and suffer years of ridicule through societies credit and employment system. Now look at the 5 Trillion we as a Nation borrowed from the Federal Reserve at that same percent. Added with 3 Trillion more proposed within the next 18 months, how do you suppose we will repay this and how long will it take? So before you pat yourselves on the back for a good job voting. WHO WON???
- —Guest Hisproof
This is wrong
- This is wrong to put stuff in peoples mind. I do no like this kina of thing. We need to put all of our thoughts in the Lord. Ask God if we should cut someone down. I know what God would think. He would be very unhappy.
- —Guest DJD
Fed up with Obama
- I agree with the letter no matter who it was written by! As an American, I detest the obama administration, and praying to our Almighty God that he does not get a second term.
- —Guest MariJane
truth or fiction but not from MS. Lyday
- so, since she did not originate the letter, does she agree with the letter in part or in whole?
- —Guest ed
Get Rid Of Him
- Yes I’m fed up with BHO stealing everything we have and selling it out to foreign countries. The Bush Administration was bad enough wasting it on wars and give away packages to those who don’t need it. We don’t’ need to be messing with people that only want to kill us. If you will just do a little study you will find out that Muslims are under oath of Mohammad to kill anyone that refuses to convert. This has been their way for 1000’s of years. I have read the qur’an enough to know you can not be a Muslim and live in co-existence with any other religion. So Yes I’m fed up with Obam’s kiss but attitude to the muslims. He has said in several speeches and in his book that if confronted he will side with the muslim What more do you need to open your eyes than someone agreeing to genocide of anyone that’s a non believer of the muslim faith? Get him out America or at least the office of the president. He is leading us down the road to completer destruction on the fast track. God Bless USA
ANOTHER PLACE; DIFFERENT CULTURE
- GUEST SCARED, I am Filipino and I'm participating here direct from Metro Manila. You are perfectly right in the essence of your post. I, as one spectator external to the US, I have articulated my doubts under my post, OBAMA'S HUMAN CONSTITUION, where sadly enough, GUEST ANNE miserably bounced off-tangent to the questions I posed, for the main purpose of quelling my doubts about the US Chief Executive. I am not in carious alliance with subjectivism, but rather, I just want myself to be clarified of what really is the score between Pres. Obama and the whole world! I have quite a number of relatives & friends in the US, who by virtue of the $$$ they share with their families here, have indeed augmented standard of living. We do not hate USA; we love its people! What we loathe is the foreign policies of its gov't which most often transgress our sense of independence and our sovereignty as a nation...
- —Guest EMIL PHILIPPINES
TO GUEST ANNE
- Do understand SIMPLE English, Ms. Anne? Were you able to comprehend my message? I was just asking questions; I did not CRITICIZE your demigod! Now, I see that your great snare of thought is your UNCRITICAL ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR LIKEWISE IRRATIONAL ASSUMPTIONS! NOW, Will you be kind enough to answer my last couple of questions? Thank you...
- —Guest EMIL PHILIPPINES