- Well folks, I like Beck and Limbaugh sorry you are so closed minded not to look at both sides. I do not like our President but he is our President. Wake up America! Vote him out.....Stop the madness of spending like your printing money in the basement. China owns the United States.
- —Guest Sick of it all
ode to a hitler
- Dear Mr. Pritchett You scare me. Your distorted views are irresponsible at best. I thought you might possibly be referring to the Republican members of the US Congress. These clowns have not advanced a single thing to help America. Their only stated goal is to defeat Mr. Obama. Ninety-0ne % of Americans think Congress stinks. Mr. Obama has an approval rating of five times that number. That puts your rant in perspective. Republicans have done nothing but block, obfuscate, distort and stifle every good program Mr. Obama’s administration has put forward. The Senate Minority leader publicly proclaimed that they intend to do nothing to help America because they don’t want Mr. Obama to look good. You champion Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Bill O’Reilly. These purveyors of fabrications and outright lies have proven that they will never let the facts get in the way of a good political rant. You should keep your biased opinions to yourself from now on.Steve Cohen, LCAM
- —Guest stephen j cohen
Wake Up America
- Wake up America!! We are all in this as deep as those we voted in to represent us. Instead of bashing, slashing and cashing in how about taking a day off and staying home and doing some deep thought on how America can pull itself up. Oh, and by the way how much was Lou Pritchett making when he retired. Oh yeah, how many companies were bought up by Procter and Gamble. Think about it all and maybe some insight will smack you between the eyes.
- —Guest Mare
- Yes, Bush made some mistakes. True. But, back in the early 2000's he tried to get congress to see the coming problem with the mortgages.....they did not listen. That was not his fault, but the fault of congress who had instituted the push for the mortgages in the first place. And, those were democrats in congress saying up to the end that everything was ok. You must know the facts. That was then, this is now. The first 2 yrs of office, Obama and the democrats (who had the majority in both houses of congress) rushed to put through many more high spending bills. This is also fact. Let's not get all excited about what is democrat and what is republican. Let's look at the facts and decide what needs to be done. If Obama and the democrats can change....hey, I'm for it. But, we need a change is direction for our country to remain safe and secure in all ways.
- —Guest sadie
Letter to Obama
- This is not about politics. This is about Tax Breaks for the rich. You fear Obama. I fear the rich. I am sure you are a multi-millionaire. But tell me...if you earned one million dollars last year; did you pay taxes on that one million dollars or did you only pay on the excess of what you used multi loop holes? As a middle class citizen, I can't use loop holes. I have all to do to put food on the table. I don't care how much money you make as long as you pay your fair share in taxes.
- —Guest Mary Freeman
- Obama is NOT Black, he is half-caste. Half White - Half Black, just like Muhammad Ali, who got his good White DNA from the Irish.
- —Guest Leonardo
What an irresponsible letter
- This letter is 100% WRONG on almost EVERY POINT. It is a poorly written letter, giving me the impression that this man is mentally ill. I am no fan of B.O., but this letter is a startling example of very poor critical thinking, and I am stunned that this man is an executive. Wow. To say that if a person does not spend their first few years of life in America that they are somehow a "lesser" person demonstrates his idiocy clearly. Was John McCain, born at the Panama Canal, made "unamerican" because of it? Just garbage. Procter and gamble also produced a set of executives that took control of the great American Baldwin Piano Company, and in short order took it to bankruptcy. (Karen Hendricks, Steve Brock, etc) Procter and Gamble makes horrible products, almost all of which are OUTSOURCED TO CHINA. The words of a Procter and Gamble executive are meaningless. Attack Obama on issues, not mindless fluff.
- —Guest Greg B
- it is called free speech. Just what the current pres. wants to squash. He cannot take the heat............ get out of office. ,
- —Guest vin ponz
Not A repuplican
- Just because the president of the united states is a democrat he doesn't seem to work for those wno continouly complaint about him.all those who complaint about him are repuplicans they're compalining to the wrong guy it"s bush who whipped up all this mess it took him eight years and now they expect obama to take out a magic wand and make everthing disappear it does not work that way people.
- —Guest Iliana
- Bless this man for speaking openly. I am also very afraid for our country and I thank anyone whose opinion might be respected more than a "nobody" like me.
Just Stick To The Facts
- This site needs to just stick with the cold hard facts, and stop defending Obama - as it does in the analysis of the Lou Pritchett letter.
- —Guest Flynfuzz
- I think that some of you are "victims" of Emeric's law: "if a person dislikes/hates an other person, or a group of people, or even an entire nation, then that person will be glad to believe ANYTHING bad that is said about them."
- —Guest Emeric Deutsch
AN OPEN LETTER TO LOU PRITCHETT
- If this guy is still empoyed with P and G, I am selling my holdings. A pitiful example of an executive over the edge from a great corporation. Must be embaressing as hell to the CEO.
- —Guest jim
- Our federal government is failing the American citizen. We are saddled with 60 trillion in debt and a massive government bureaucracy that interferes at every step in our daily lives. And President Obama clearly wants more government.
- —Guest Larry Leonard
Open letter to President Obama.
- Mr. Pritchett you are the one who scares me! People like you who likes Limbaugh, a "despicable" man who has no soul! Not to mention the crazy Beck. I hear their mean , racists words Chris Matthews and the smart people on MSNBC show clips about these jerk and how they disagree with the stupidity and ignorance of all those called newsmen of Fox News, a propaganda machine to the Republican party and millionaries like you! I am a Latin American who knows how the very rich and the very poor live. And you and your Republicans friends want to change this country and oppress the poor! Obama is a self made man whose intelligence has taking him to be the president of this (used to be) great country! Bush was the one who destroyed USA and Obama is trying to do the best he can. He is a sensitive man who worries about the marginalized people of this country. I don't understand why you and your fellow conservatives don't "respect" this president!. Racism?
- —Guest Beatriz B. Sink