- Has anyone interviewed Mr. Pritchett?? I don't believe he said this and I would like to see an interview with him regarding this, supposed, letter to find out if he really wrote it. The reason why is because someone of a major company will not write the high schoolish way this is written. "You never run business" This is from a professional????
- —Guest Kevin
- Have you noticed, the Conservatives generally comment with factual arguments while the Liberals generally comment with shouts, name-calling and insults. When I fact-check these viral emails that fill my inbox, I usually discover there is more supportive fact and truth to the Conservative commentary and more unsupported emotional commentary to the Liberal argument.
- —Guest bob
And the winner is......
- Ed Darrell!!!! For listing one of Obama's main qualifications to be president as winning a Grammy.
- Yes, I am afraid of this president. In my 78 years he is a first in the way he is running rough shod over every good thing that built this country. He does not connect with the American because his life was spent with people who hate America. That is about all we know about him, but we do know that. So, yes, I am afraid.
- —Guest Guest#4
Lou the Lightweight
- You are a bigot Lou, and a cowardly one at that. What makes one "culturally an American? White skin? Let's see your birth certificate, we've seen his. How did you get your education? and why didn't it enlighten you? Have you any idea how smart you have to be to head up the Harvard Law Review? YOU SCARE ME LOU. You couldn't hold Obama's coat. You and the Tea Bags and the republican'ts are determined to see him fail and don't care what happens to our country. You remind one of the kid in the playground who goes home with his baseball bat (the only one) because he struck out. Well you boys have struck out and left the country loosing the game badly. Well we've got a new pitcher - a lefty, and after all you right wingnuts have decimated are economy and our military we are in the late innings and need to play like a team. That's why we've benched you and George and the rest of you selfish corporate low lifes. what sales
- —Guest Ideadave
- No I am not afraid of President Obama, I am afraid of Americans that do not get off their butts and fix our country, we are not a country that should sit around blaming one guy for not fixing the problems we all sat around and let happen, and continue to sit around and do not fix. I am sorry that people spend their time with hate and fear email instead of doing something positive. Like helping veterans, and reducing gang problems, which is what I do, even if horribly disabled
- To Honestly, who would have believed political correctness would have allowed a Al Queda terrorist to pose as a US Army Major and the Army do nothing about it? For fear of pi$$ing someone off.
- —Guest paladin
who scares me
- i have received hundreds of "get obama" emails of which i have proven false nearly 100%. yet it scares me that so many believe them without question. and worse they want to believe. so now here is one that is "correctly attributed". that doesn't make it useful or constructive or valuable to anyone but those that want to believe the worst. i have spent a lot of time looking into the allegations. i have learned a lot about Obama. i look at what he has done and what he wants to do. i judge him by looking at what i would do. well it seems we match on just about everything. That makes him one of the best presidents we could hope for. hopefully we wont damage such a good person with this popular "hate the president" theme that seems to be a "fun" thing to do. use your head. if you damage this good person then you are damaging our country. who would profit from that. could it be that our enemy suggests these things and we blindly run with it. this IS a good president deserving support.
- —Guest guest american
- Body Odor, (BHO BAD HORRIBLE ODOR) as I call the arab in the black house, is an idiot, however, the wonderful folks that voted him into the office he has, they are obvious idiots too. The only good thing I can say is, that when he screws us, he will be screwing his people that voted for him as much as he will be screwing me, that didn't vote for him. I hope the dumocrats are happy, and also, I hope all these people from Guantanimo and from the Gaza strip, all get placed next to any one of the voters that elected this fool for a president. YES, I AM CERTAINLY AFRAID OF THAT IDIOT. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANY AMERICANS ON IOTA. What a country....!!!!!
- —Guest wd4o
He scares me too
- Obama is a walking, talking paradox of a man who can not see past his own reflection whenever he glimpses it. It's amazing that with having accomplished nothing constructive in his life on his own, he has all the answers. That scares me. The fact that he constantly undermines the value system that has built this country scares me even more. Like Caligula, he will one day declare himself God, and that is scariest of all.
- —Guest Adam Fifth
- I most certainly am afraid of Obama! He has already put our country into debt that will never be repaid, to countries like China. I, for one, do not want to be beholding to China or any other country for that matter. Our country went from a minor debt to a huge one in just the short time he has been president. Just imagine where we will be as a country when his term in over! To him money does not grow on trees; it grows on the press printing money. My 83 years have seen much but never anything as devastating as what Obama has done!
- —Guest dolo
People need to wake up.
- People need to wake up. Yes Obama is our president, but what he is doing is distroying everything that we have fought and died for. Our Freedoms are at stake, our economy is at stake, and our livley hood is to. As one voice I cannot afford anymore of his change. We as Americans need to step up and speak up, and put a stop this nonsense. What he is doing is not helping us. The day will come when you had wished you had spoken up,
- —Guest Citizen 2
sounds like a chicken $@%
- You are afraid of a lot of things Lou. A man who knows himself does not fear. Your fear is pathetic and a twisted way of blaming others for your lack of inner discipline. You are a slave to your self created fear and I am sure the way you have spent your wealth has contributed to your pathetic and indulgent state of mind. You have created your fear, yet refuse to take responsibility for it. Grow up.
- —Guest john krakauer
- What scares me is how much my fellow citizens rely on secondary sources for their political information...
Fact Check On Isle One
- Dear President Obama: You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me. Channeling Glenn Beck I suppose. You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you. - Read his book Audacity of Hope it is a good start. You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support. - He took out loans and had family support like most of us did. You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American. - I thought you said you did not know much about the man, come on you are contradicting your self. You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll. Did John McCain? Bob Dole? Every single business that George W ran was ruined. He bankrupted Texas when he was governor.
- —Guest guest