I won't even use my name here!
- That's how afraid of him I am. Let the White House know if disparaging remarks are made about him. I am fearful for the future of my grandchildren, not for my future. The man is evil. Did you see his response to Ford Hood? Two minutes and eight seconds of talking about other stuff, then he acknowledges what had happened at Fort Hood? Frightening narcissistic sociopath is our president.
- —Guest anonymous guest!
afraid of Obama?How Stupid
- NO!! i think Lou Prichett is using a scare tatic I am sure he is in the republicans pocket an contributes to them~
are you afraid of Barack Obama
- Definetly no.....Mr. Pritchett has not done his homework regarding schooling background. He went to Harvard and was theEditor in Chief of Harvard's law publication. His grandparents on his mother's side gave him a lot education and grew up more white than black......and he deserves to be president, Mr. Bush did not have military experience and he started a war that he thought was the best thing do, without investigating the big picture and then not seeing the consquences of that war, it was a stupid thing do to, and now Mr. Obama has to figure out a way for it to end. He has a Big Job...... No I am not afraid of Mr. Obama... Kudos to him end. He will not make foolish mistakes re: war, that Mr. Bush did.
- If lou leaves this country and takes all us whacko's with him ,,,who's gonna pay your wellfare
- —Guest Johnny
Limited one-term damage to the country
- Obama will be a one-termer. He will be remembered in history as an appeaser of bullies and failed social architect (and not even an innovative one at that, just rehashed socialism). The reason for his failure is that he is a lawyer/political activist with no skills or experience apart from social manipulation. Faced with problems that require more than a smile or glib response, he is unable to deliver. And as for his extreme liberal followers, the supposed impending extinction of the polar bear touted by liberals is their own unconscious metaphor for their impending political death. The pendulum is swinging back to center right where the country's values lay. One result of this will be that the people on the extremes who forward ideas lacking common sense or contact with reality will fade somewhat. The misbehavior of the stupid or disgenuine will only be tolerated so long. And so it will be with the anti-American, fashion-followers. They will just look for the next feather and breeze
- —Guest ego_strenght
OBAMA ISN'T WHAT SCARES ME
- WHATS REALLY SCARY IS THIS CONSTANT DIATRIBE FROM THE CRAZY RIGHT WINGERS, WHO TRY TO CONVINCE US OF GLOOM, DOOM, FEAR, AND HATE! I'M WASTING TOO MANY PIXELS ON THESE PEOPLE AND THEY SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME. THEY REPRESENT THEMSELVES AS CHRISTIAN, GOD-FEARING, BIBLE TOTING, CITIZINS, WHEN REALLY ALL THEY SEEM TO BELIEVE IN IS HATE, LACED WITH RACISM. WHAT'S CHRISTIAN ABOUT THAT? GOOD GRIEF!
- —Guest PATTY WILLAMS
Where were the hatter when Bush was in
- This is too funny. All the arguments people are making in the forum could have been said about W.
- —Guest jayson
- I have just read Lou Pritchett's letter to our President, Barack Obama and several of the responses on this website. I fully agree with Lou Pritchett as he has expressed many of my questions and fears. However, I would like to note that at no time did I find his tone or his word disrespectful to the office of President of the United States. I wish all those with such an emotional investment would put aside their feelings for a momen, step back and take a long objective look at this letter and review their response. I also wish that when someone like Mr. Pritchett writes he would make some positive suggestions as to how we, the simple,average American, can slow down the and ultimately stop this destruction of our beautiful country. We are so much, we have so much and we are letting it all slip away. Please, those of you who are so anti Mr. Pritchett's words, THINK. Bring some positive thoughts to the table, leave out the name calling, etc.
- —Guest FranMeines
- The right in this country will do or so anything to discredit a Democratic president. Get over it, Republicans, you lost fair and square. The country has moved away from your brand of divisive politics and has voted for change. And, by the way, stop the mindless maligning of our European allies -- they beat us out in any number of areas, life expectancy, literacy, etc.
- —Guest Bob U
Who's afarid of whom?
- After reading this nonsense I confess to two things: 1. Lou Pritchett scares me; and, 2. I'm scared for Proctor and Gamble and any other business that hires clowns like Pritchett.
- —Guest Richard Whissen
Hey Mackenzie Lyons
- You said, do some research... I strongly suggest you do some serious open minded research on BHO ! And don't stop there, check on his cronies he is surrounding himself with! You say he's a good Man??? If that's your example of a Good Man,,, bring on Stalin or Hitler,,, many believe their speil also ! This isn't about Race ou lefy morons, at least not from the right side! You lefties and actually the Demoidiot party themselves have pushed the race card a whole hell of a lot more then anyone else! You know who else pushes it, Chavez and Ahmandemajad.....Hmmm, seems to be a trend there???
- —Guest Voter ID
- I don't like many of Barack Obama's policies, but this is no reason to engage in fearmongering or cast aspersions. There is no criticism of substance in this message.
- —Guest Citizen
- It's not good to know that there are people like Lou Pritchett living in Ameria, people who are truly ignorant, uninformed and disrespectful. Say what you will about Mr. Obama, he is our president. Let's stop buying P&G stuff. Do you really know what they put into it?
Be afraid... be very afraid
- I personally think that Lou is right on. I really hope he doesn't get a second term or we may end up looking and sounding like Europe, or worse. There are a lot of unanswered questions about Obama that need to be be addressed and spoken publicly. I am a very open minded person he Obama gives me the creeps
- All I hav to say is that if you don't know anything the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA right now then maybe you should DO SOME RESEARCH and stop hating on the man. How do you sleep at night? If you are a so-called "American" then please say a prayer for him tonight before you go to bed in your perfect white Christina house.... seriously people get a grip. he's black. he wants to help this country. and if you don't know about him, that's your own damn fault. LOOK IT UP!
- —Guest Mackenzie Lyons