why would i be scared?
- Why would i be scared of change? why would i be scared of new possibilities? Under Obama I believe there is still some hope left that this county can recover from the mistakes of the last 8 years. We have a leader who is educated, honest and smart. For the first time in years I feel as though there is some hope. I work full time and I can't afford to get medical care. Obama is trying to help me. Maybe soon i will be able to do something i once took for granted. Getting medical attention. Granted i don't believe he is taking a big enough swing at reform. I fought for this country and i got repaid with crippling pain and the lack of money to afford health care. Yet i am told i live in the richest country in the world? maybe the greediest. It is a damn shame.
- —Guest brad
Yal C Student
- Almost every point made in this letter could be reflected back to Bush. Not every cocaine addicted, alcoholic Yale C student's daddy could affod to them a degree and the presidency either. And Bush did not have military experience, blah, blah. Does no one remember George Bush starting the bailout? I could go on and on, but there's no point in it. Republicans sound just like the dems did when Bush barged his way into the White House.
- —Guest nosecretwhoiam
I fixed "get over it"
- Get Over It I wish all you so called American Liberals would get over your hate for the Republican party and white people in general. You're getting your butts kicked by people rebelling against the infantile antics and dismal performance of your boy, Obama. You won the last election using massive voter fraud and criminal activity, and even against a very weak candidate, you barely won. Normal people are fed up with the lies of Obama and his inability to run the US government, or even speak coherently without a teleprompter. After a year of staggering debt accumulation that our great grandchildren would have to pay off, the ceiling is finally falling in on your boy Obama's stupid communist schemes Obama ruined the American banking industry with his bailout. Without his bailout, the entire US economy would have recovered. But the drooling morons who call themselves liberals seem incapable of grasping basic economic facts. Almost ALL respected economists agree that the bailout was no
- —Guest LOLing@Obamatards
Seriously? Isn't anyone who has a brain?
- I'm with Lou Pritchett on this one! He seems to be the only well respected individual with the guts to publicly question our president. The media in the U.S.A. should be ashamed of themselves. Everyone except Fox News, of course.
- —Guest C. Silverman
Get Over It
- I wish all you so called American?Republicans would get over your hate for the Democratic party and black people in general. You got your butts kicked in the last election by a vast majority of the American people who were fed up with the lies of George Jr. and his inability to run the US government. After 8 years of staggering debt accumulation that our great grandchildren would have to pay off, the ceiling finally fell in. Obama saved the American banking industry from colapse with his bailout. Without it the entire US economy might have fallen. Almost ALL respected economists agreed with Obama that the bailout was necessary to keep the banks from failing and only an idiot couldn't see that handwriting on the wall. The economy is starting to turn around now, but it will take a couple of years to dig ourselves out of this whole and get people back to work.
- —Guest bares4
lous open letter
- Newswatch Magazine-Sept. 2009 Issue, pubished Mr. Pritchetts letter to Oboma. That what brought me to this site. If the letter was to cause fright, it is effective. If the content of it holds water, the letter should be published everywhere. But can peasants like my self personally do anything about the situation ???? The answer is "No" because we struggle everyday to just to make a living. Pritchett has got to be a multi-millionare and with the way politics works he and others with "Real Money" and time, will have to enable common folk to stand.The letter is a start, but, if he is "Scared", Mr. Pritchett and others like him, need to put there money where their mouth is, and do something more than write a letter. Hint, the Supreme Court doesnt even want to Hear the question of Birth Certificate authenticity. So, "what is really up ???
- —Guest Comrad
he scares me too
- Yes he and his czars scare me. I haven't researched all of them yet but the ones I have researched are all connected to RAW, STORM, Apollo Alliance. Some are even avowed communists. His FCC diversity officer praised Chavez's "incredible revolution" and complained about the US aiding Venezuela which resulted in Chavez having to lead a second revolution! Mark Lloyd's idea to shut up talk radio is to force them to pay a 100% tax to fund public radio. He admits he doesn't support free speech. Yes, Obama and his thugs scare me for my country.
- —Guest peggy
Thumbs Up Lou !
- Cracks me up,, a lefty says "disempowerment of the rabble" that Lou expressed. Really, I suppose it's rabble when the truth is spoken about BHO's apology tour? Or when someone point's out BHO's ties to known terrorist's or ACORN crook's and liar's! BTW, the only side paying anyone to attend these town hall meeting's is the liberal left! You Liberal lefies voted for an empty suite because of race. And unless your apart of their good ol boy's club, you will lose in the end like ALL Americans will.
- —Guest Voter ID
Lou Speaks the truth !
- Listen up Liberal lefties,, it's not about BHO's race! It's about his tactic's and his actions he has taken since taking the office of the President! Like noted, from his apology tour's to his Socialistic Ideals, he and his Idiotic cronies are ruining the U.S.A.! The only Racist in this mess, is BHO, and the demoidiot party ! The scariest part of this, is all the littlepucin's on the Liberal left, blindly follow this guy like the pied piper leading the rat's to the river! And ya know what, many of you liberal lety rat's will end up getting burned after he and his cronies round you all up!
- —Guest Voter ID
Lou in right on the money!
- Lou Pritchett got it right ! You liberal Lefties cry racism every time an American point's out reality about Obama! The A-typical response of the Democratic party that created the banking fiasco! Now anyone who point's out Obama's anti-American tactic's and ties, in your mind set is a racist??? An fyi for ya, Obama's ties, people he has as known friend's and mentor's, are the actual Racist, the actual anti-Americans! Thug's of ACORN are internal terrorist's! BTW, BHO, did not write his book's! BHO's apology tour's across this planet are and were a disgrace to America! BHO, Nancy Pelozi, and the rest of the Liberal Left are the ENEMIES With In ! What I can't believe is they have any protection from the Secret service and or the CIA ! They are the greatest threat to America ! What I find to be a mystery is how so many Jewish people were taken in by BHO, and this Liberal democratic party?As for the majority of you Union people,,, your getting what you deserve!
- —Guest Voter ID
Not afraid of Obama, afraid of Pritchett
- P & G just about killed me with RELY. They were ordered by a Federal Court (Read the Price of Life by Tom Riley) never to sell tampons again. Guess who bought the Tampax Company in 1997. Their own defense doc, Schlievert in 2005 warned the death rate was nearing the 1979 cases. Did P & G, Pritchett, that I wrote to and subsequently sued care. NO. You did not hear of the suit or the deaths because P & G is the largest advertiser of all the go buy me companies. Did anyone ever wonder why so many football players are ending up with staph infections in the mouth and groin? Hint? Cheerleaders use tampons. So Prichett, you be scared by inane accusations and idiocy. I am scared that you will kill and maim a few more thousand nice girls and women and get away with it because why? The FDA had its funds cut by another old P & G executive. Dick Cheney, divisions director for the good old baby soap company in 1997. Lou must have felt he was rich enough to do the dog work for RNC.
Where's the sane opposition?
- I think there are valid criticisms to be made of the Obama administration, but instead we get silly stuff like this: "[Y]ou scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years." Really? Based on what? It's an utterly ridiculous charge and I have a hard time taking anyone who would write such a thing seriously. What scares me is the absence of any serious opposition with actual policy criticisms. Unjustified fear isn't a policy criticism.
- —Guest Craig
Afraid of Obama?
- Recently in Montana the bussed in Union thugs prevented the folks from expressing an opinion at the TownHall meeting in Belgrade, Mt. The folks who went there were put in a fence off area nowhere near the meeting, nowhere near the press. The result was a Dog and Pony show that falsely showed Montana as being in favor of ObamaCare. The whole thing was staged, and phony. Those that support Obama's tactics are supporting the use of thugs to intimidate citizens. Obama is about control, not leadership. We have what is commonly known as a gangster government. I lack support for those who prefer thugs and gangsters running the country. My opinion is just based upon observation and communication with decent folks. I spent over 20 years as a Montana Police Officer, so thugs are thugs, and gangsters are gangsters, even though some call them Obama supporters.
Doesn't Pritchett have a library?
- Most of Pritchett's complaints revolve around Pritchett's "not knowing" Obama. It's a problem he could easily remedy with a trip to the library. Pritchett didn't hear of Obama in 2004, after the stunning speech at the Democratic convention? Obama's had two best-seller memoirs, and wona Grammy award, and Pritchett was in the dark? Light a candle, Pritchett. Angry response here: http://timpanogos.wordpress.com/2009/08/20/lou-pritchet-you-make-me-fear-for-my-nation-an-open-letter-to-lou-pritchett/
- —Guest Ed Darrell
Mr. Pritchett & those like him
- He does not speak for all Americans. I am tired of the lies, the hate, and the ignorance that is running rampant. What is it? The right wing conservatives are so narrow minded, so uninformed! Why use the fear tactic...when used on me, look out, I will do all I can to fight back. YOU WILL NOT SCARE ME BY SENDING OUT THOSE LIES! Pritchett, the big CEO, retired with a golden umbrella. One of the most selfish men I have ever met, and people actually believe what he has written? Give me a break!