Obama American Citizen
- Folks, the letter didn't state that President Obama was not born in the U.S. It states that he did not grow up being influenced by our culture. This is true. He was born here but also spent a lot of time abroad in places like Kenya.
- —Guest JS
- Everyone in this country should fear this arrogant, narcississtic, lying Marxist, who, along with his cadre of tax cheats, liars, czars, Chicago political goons, and other corrupt/criminal associates has taken control of what will be our once great nation. Our only "hope" is that they will not have screwed us up so badly by 2010 or 2012 that we can recover, and every voter with some common sense will throw the bastards out on their asses. That would be some "change" we could believe in.
- —Guest jander
Pointing out the obvious
- Mr. P, you are so totally accurate, and it is driving the uneducated and uninformed crazy, not to mention the devoted Marxists, socialists, etc. The critics seem to have a reading comprehension problem or are using the usual riducule tactics, proving they have no respect for freedom of speech or REAL Americans expressing their honest observations. Of course, he is not the only scarry one. Look at the criminal minds in Congress, House and Senate, both parties. They are so eagerly and ravinously doing his bidding, their true colors cannot be denied. Thank you for speaking out. Hope the rude crazies don't get too crazy. There are more true Americans out there than they care to admit. That's why they are in such a rush to push all these unconstitutional crimes through. They know they are about to be voted out, en masse.
- —Guest Guest JC
Proud To Call Lou An American
- I am obviously considered a naive, right-winged, redneck, extremist which is perfectly fine with me because you really have to consider the source. But the question that has been plaguing me is this, "If all the opinions & beliefs of the so called 'Right-Wing Extremists' is a bunch of crap, then what are the liberals so upset about?" Technically, it really shouldn't bother them if in truth they know the things we say are all lies. But then again maybe that is the problem, they know we raise valid issues that they can't combat without name calling and petty cruelty.
- —Guest SRB
- I agree with Mr. Pritchett! If anyone never read the Ant (Conservative) and the Grasshooper (Liberal) story see below. AIt is 100% Accurate period! http://www.successfuloffice.com/ant%20and%20grasshopper.htm
- —Guest Frank
Open Letter to President
- I agree with Lou Pritchett. This person is very strong on making this country a Socialist. We are our loosing freedom in different ways. I have lived in different countries. That don't have the type of freedom we have. We are loosing freedom of choice, freedom bare arms(as forfathers has), We informed in some areas we can not decide(that we are not smart enough to make a decisions). Time has come upon us that we are not realizing that the goverment has stepped in. They are now telling us what to do. I know I'm going to have arguements on what I have said. I have seen the changes coming down on us fast. I might be 54 but I have seen alot.
- —Guest Linda Graeff
- yes, very much so. I'm German and living so distant I might know only a fraction of the truth.
- —Guest greifswald
I agree with Lou
- Obama is quickly leading us down a path of tyranny and socialism. Prepare yourselves for a dramatically lower standard of living. Prediction: Dow 5000 within ten years.
- —Guest Dan
Are YOU Afraid of Barack Obama
- Hell Yes!!!!! And if you liberal idiots didn't have your head up you know where--you would be too--- Everything Lou has stated is true-- You libs talk about negativity on his part--but it's okay for him to go overseas and make apologies for this country-- It's okay for him to ask you to sacrifice while he takes his wife on a date to NYC on your dime---wait until you see what his August vacation is going to cost the taxpayers-- Keep watching and get spoonfed by the liberal media--maybe one day your brains will come into the light---
- Title above says it! We are witnessing the destruction of our Constitution and way of life.
- —Guest Charles Cabral
Do You Love Freedom? Right On Lou!
- Our nation is based on the ideal of freedom of opportunity exercised with responsibility and not equality of result. Yes we need responsible regulation from government to create a level playing field but it's not governments’ responsibility to confiscate from those who have to create equality of result for the rest of us. Jesus said, "For you always have the poor with you" and no matter what governments do this will be true. The right way to deal with need in our nation is not with a government hand out. Give a man a fish and he will be back tomorrow, teach a man to fish and he can feed himself. Americans are a generous people who help their neighbors who are in need. This is the way it should be. What Lou is talking about here is the continuation of the trend toward big government and socialization. An honest man will acknowledge that as our ex Russian friend Mike Tash a few comments back said, domineering big government (old USSR) is very scary.
- —Guest Gary H.
Obama was born in the USA
- Why do people believe Obama was born outside of the USA? Any idiot can take their time to look up facts. Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, to Stanley Ann Dunham, an American of mainly English descent from Wichita, Kansas, and Barack Obama, Sr., a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya. Obama's parents met in 1960 in a Russian language class at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa, where his father was a foreign student on scholarship
- —Guest Cecilia
How ridiculous can this man get?
- I find it hard to believe that someone like you, Mr. Pritchett, with all your experience is so naive, unknowledgable, biased, and downright mean-spirited. You and your kind are the ones we should be absolutely terrified of - spewing lies and distortions to the gullible. What are you doing to fix the mess the last administration left us? Are you so prejudiced that you can't accept the fact that we have a brilliant "black" man in office? What is your real fear? That you might have to make some changes that would effect your comfy lifestyle? I think you and those hate and fear mongers like you - along with the past administration, should take a hike to the Island of Utopia and see how cozy you'd find it living with your own kind. Maybe Rush could be your leader. Yes, you're the very ones that need to make change -- but not as long as it effects your pocketbook. We know your kind. Good-bye! Don't need this kind of hate and negativity in this beautiful country.
Lou Pritchett' letter
- I am glad to know this was done. How can we get it on the national news? O'Bama scares me too. I don't trust him as a leader or a person. He needs to be impeached. My husband and I send O'bama emails all the time about issues we do not agree with him on that he is doing or forcing Congress to do. Yes, he is a big bully and has no class either. Also, he is not African American. He is really bi-racial. The new president of the NAACP had a black father and white mother too. He called himself bi-racial. Why can't O'bama tell the truth about himself and also show the birth certificate? LORD help this nation. I pray every day.
- —Guest Renee Hill
- I too am afraid of Obama. And this is MY country--is it his??? Why would you suggest a citizen of the USA leave because he didn't like what was going on?? Our forefathers fought for their rights--actually, for your rights too. They didn't leave. I would also like to see Obama's birth certificate. Where did he come from?
- —Guest Miss Lo