- Obomma has spent morye$then all previous pres.'s combined,&has done more dammage2America then all our enemies, have in the past 30 years. GOD help us fire him!!! No court would accept it copy of a birth certificate, the original is necessary for forensic proof, I believe we all know why Obama refuses to produce the original. It easy to know what lies & illegal things the democrat party is doing, just listen to what they accuse Republicans of, & this is exactly what THEY are doing
- —Guest Rickster
Obama needs to go!!!
- Obama is not a U.S. citizen. The facts of this are easily found with minimal research. Moreover, Obama is not guarding our constitutionally protected rights, but instead trouncing on them. He, and all those on Capitol Hill who do not support the constitution, must go!
- —Guest Truth
WHY SAY SOMETHING ??? IF nothing is done
- If what you say is true , how could he serve as president of the united states. PUT UP OR SHUT UP???
- —Guest U.S BORN
- He is a U.S. Citizen. I don't understand why everyone is getting sidetracked on his birth certificate when we have all the information we need with the info he has given us. He has told us and we know his mother was born is the U.S. and his father was not, he is Kenyan. So by our Constitution (was before Obama supposedly went to court and changed it...from what I have read) he was not supposed to even be able to run. A Natural-Born U.S. Citizen is one where the Candidate and BOTH parents are born in the U.S. But I have heard nothing but excuses for allowing the exception. But he is a U.S. Citizen, just not a Natural-Born Citizen.
- —Guest R. Miller
- i agree with thekitty. if he loved this country he would release the necessary documents to prove his citizenship and get down to the business of improving america instead of apologizing for it.
- —Guest guest
- If President Obama has not kept his school records secret, why have we not seen any of them?
- —Guest Mike
- To be president you have to be a natural born citizen. That means at birth you have a citizenship. So even if he was born outside the usa he could still be president if he had a citizenship at birth.
- —Guest akid
Asked - NOT Answered
- How did Obama go to Pakistan when U.S. citizens could not? How did he get a ss# under Obama when he was going to school under name of Soetoro? How could he work in Hawaii in high school without a ss#?!? How can he be a U.S. citizen when he was adopted by an Indonesian man so he could attend school there? Dual citizens cannot be POTUS. How can he be President without proof that both his parents were U.S. citizens? Why did he seal his records?!? What is he trying to hide? Why does he refuse to answer these questions? Because he has something to hide!!!!!!!!! That's what you want for a President?!?!?! STUPID!
- Someone please some feed back on latest accusation, Obama's father being a US communist and not the man from Kenya?
- —Guest margaret
- No he is not an American and should be removed from office and jailed immiduately if not sooner
- —Guest Taxpayer Voter American
- Well McCain wasn't born in the USA and no one questioned his 'Natural Born Citizensip' status!
- —Guest azforlifr
Do the research
- It does not matter what the facts are to the far right. Some people prefer to promote lies/ half truths and spread them instead of ever doing the research on their own. Voting is the only way for all eligible Americans to make their voice and position known. As for me and a number of my peers we are way better off than we were when the economy collapsed which Obama inherited as president. As for politics in the United States I could do without all the by-partisanship that only continues to get worse and less productive.
- —Guest RJ2000
- While I greatly admire most Americans and have many friends there; I must comment on the drivel from drjohnd and guest Louise disturbingly scary. Further I do believe that if there was the slightest possibilty of success the Republican party would (directly or indirectly) have long ago initiated a legal challenge to Obama's eligibility. Give it a rest folks - or put up your own legal challenge if you are such an expert.
- —Guest Thomas C
Pathetic commentary here...
- It's amazing how you can throw fact after fact at people and they will just ignore it because it doesn't fit their preconceptions or bigoted attitudes. The ONLY reason Barack Obama's citizenship has been questioned at all is becase he is not exclusively of white European heritage. It has been shown over and over again that his is perfectly qualified to be president, and NOTHING has been produced that can prove otherwise, except crude forgeries. I don't understand why so many people are willing to go on and on about this with no proof whatsoever...it can only be that the just don't like the color of this man. How sad for this country that we still think this way.
- —Guest Becca
Obama the fraud
- There is know one that can tell me he is not a fraud. He said himself on numerous occasions, He was born in Kenya.