Some people claim there are valid reasons to doubt Obama's status as a natural-born citizen of the U.S., and therefore the legitimacy of his presidency. Others say the challenge is politically motivated and based on hearsay and speculation. Do you think there are valid questions about Obama's legitimacy? Why? Why not? Express Yourself
obama a u.s. citizen
- to this moment there are too many questions about osama or Obama birthplace and furthermore to be elected president of the united states of american... both parents must be natural born citizens which clearly Obama is not... there are shady things about this homosexua black liar.. and for the sake of the united states of american the secrecy must be ended.. CONFUSIUS
- —Guest juan ganem issa
- this is disgusting that we don't have someone with guts to take this illegal president out of office before he does more damage. why should we give money when no one is really doing nothing but talking>
- —Guest margie
- There is no Supreme Court docket concerning this. The only aisle Obama hasn't crossed to get legislation passed is the one between the Tea Party Right and centrist Republicans. He can't even get us back to where Reagan had us, and has only managed to roll back a quarter of the damaging legislation Bush/Cheney left behind. This citizenship business, like so much of the dysfunctional political rhetoric today are products of a petulant Republican party and the quasi news organizations that cheer them on.
- —Guest Cromagnon
Obama-citizen or natural born citizen
- Everyone keeps discussing whichever half-truth they support. A natural born citizen has two parents that are US citizens. Is there any doubt that Obama doesn't have both parents to be "defined" as eligable. He still may be a US citizen under several other definitions, but can we even be sure about that? He has NO documentation that hasn't been questioned as authentic.
- —Guest mikey
- This "man" is a mockery to the office of the President.
- —Guest Kathy
- No he is not a Natural born US citizen and therefore, an illegal president.
- —Guest Kathy
Obama, is he a citizen
- The jury is still out but must admit there are serious short commings regarding the documented truth. Whatever the truth is he is in my opion a left wing Socialist with an agenda that is not healthy for our great nation.
- —Guest john freeman
Could be true anyway
- No smoke could be without fire of all this allegation I suggest that let the supreme court do a through investigation of Obama's birth certificate and come out with the fact we need. Take care
- —Guest Iliya Danjuma
- I believe he is not a citizen. I believe it is a cover up
- —Guest Barbara
Who Is Obama?
- Obama is President. That is all I can say of a positive nature. Far from being the great cross-the-isle healer, Obama has proven to be the great divider, a 3rd world ideolog with socialist goals and objectives. When Obama says "transform America", he means to create a Socialist America that redistributes wealth as he and his liberal colleagues see fit. Obama needs a huge government infrastructure to control and oversee this massive intrusion into the lives of all Americans that includes Obama Care. This is Socialism/Communism in its truest form. Obama is a tyrant undeneath his cool, pleasing disposition and charming words. The trouble is that his words change with the audience. The tyrant underneath relies on the support of an easily swayed coalition of the disenfranchised, unemployed, uninformed, disinterested, plus the liberal elite who are the product of years of liberal attempts to erode American traditions and values and make them meaningless. Better wake up America!
- —Guest John
a u.s. citizen
- I have a copy of Barry Soetoro a.k.a Obama college I.D. card for, Columbia University and it stated that he was a FOREIGN STUDENT while at Columbia University. What more is it going to take to get the ILLEGGAL OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT?
- —Guest game50
Let the sunlight in
- You are only what you can prove yourself to me otherwise the opposite is a valid assumption.
- —Guest curious
- No US citizen would do to my country what this
imposter is doing. His hatred for democracy
- —Guest JIB
Scalia attacks the Voting Rights ACT
- The Voting Rights Act (VRA) must be upheld by the supreme court: Discrimination is alive today unfortunately; Liberty and justice for all is openly sabotaged and the Supreme Court is inviting trouble of great magnitudnal proportions if it dares to fail its ultimate mandate: to uphold everyone's constitutional rights.
We not only need to keep the protections in the current Voting Rights Act (VRA), it should be expanded. The numerous despicable attempts to restrict voting made during the last election cycle are proof of that. Anyone who truly believes the VRA is obsolete needs to recognize, given last year's voter suppression efforts, the Jim Crowe era is biding its time, lurking in the shadows waiting for an opportunity to rear its head once again.
If properly educated and aroused to stand up against Supreme Court activism from the bench the entire nation will speak against it because the Voting Rights Act (VRA) is not about political parties; the Voting Rights Act (VRA) is abo
- —Guest Ajay Jain
Were is John Edgar Hoover now?
- osama is making a fool out of the USA and we are letting him are they just going to let him continue to ruin this country or should we let the Donald take the reins and prove once and for all that osama is nothing more then a fake and a fraud. Were is J Edgar Hoover when you need him?
- —Guest J Edgar Hoover