Some people claim there are valid reasons to doubt Obama's status as a natural-born citizen of the U.S., and therefore the legitimacy of his presidency. Others say the challenge is politically motivated and based on hearsay and speculation. Do you think there are valid questions about Obama's legitimacy? Why? Why not? Express Yourself
Could be true anyway
- No smoke could be without fire of all this allegation I suggest that let the supreme court do a through investigation of Obama's birth certificate and come out with the fact we need. Take care
- —Guest Iliya Danjuma
- I believe he is not a citizen. I believe it is a cover up
- —Guest Barbara
Who Is Obama?
- Obama is President. That is all I can say of a positive nature. Far from being the great cross-the-isle healer, Obama has proven to be the great divider, a 3rd world ideolog with socialist goals and objectives. When Obama says "transform America", he means to create a Socialist America that redistributes wealth as he and his liberal colleagues see fit. Obama needs a huge government infrastructure to control and oversee this massive intrusion into the lives of all Americans that includes Obama Care. This is Socialism/Communism in its truest form. Obama is a tyrant undeneath his cool, pleasing disposition and charming words. The trouble is that his words change with the audience. The tyrant underneath relies on the support of an easily swayed coalition of the disenfranchised, unemployed, uninformed, disinterested, plus the liberal elite who are the product of years of liberal attempts to erode American traditions and values and make them meaningless. Better wake up America!
- —Guest John
a u.s. citizen
- I have a copy of Barry Soetoro a.k.a Obama college I.D. card for, Columbia University and it stated that he was a FOREIGN STUDENT while at Columbia University. What more is it going to take to get the ILLEGGAL OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT?
- —Guest game50
Let the sunlight in
- You are only what you can prove yourself to me otherwise the opposite is a valid assumption.
- —Guest curious
- No US citizen would do to my country what this imposter is doing. His hatred for democracy is obvious
- —Guest JIB
Scalia attacks the Voting Rights ACT
- The Voting Rights Act (VRA) must be upheld by the supreme court: Discrimination is alive today unfortunately; Liberty and justice for all is openly sabotaged and the Supreme Court is inviting trouble of great magnitudnal proportions if it dares to fail its ultimate mandate: to uphold everyone's constitutional rights. We not only need to keep the protections in the current Voting Rights Act (VRA), it should be expanded. The numerous despicable attempts to restrict voting made during the last election cycle are proof of that. Anyone who truly believes the VRA is obsolete needs to recognize, given last year's voter suppression efforts, the Jim Crowe era is biding its time, lurking in the shadows waiting for an opportunity to rear its head once again. If properly educated and aroused to stand up against Supreme Court activism from the bench the entire nation will speak against it because the Voting Rights Act (VRA) is not about political parties; the Voting Rights Act (VRA) is abo
- —Guest Ajay Jain
Were is John Edgar Hoover now?
- osama is making a fool out of the USA and we are letting him are they just going to let him continue to ruin this country or should we let the Donald take the reins and prove once and for all that osama is nothing more then a fake and a fraud. Were is J Edgar Hoover when you need him?
- —Guest J Edgar Hoover
- Here is the docket!! the media is obviously not publishing this, open your eyes people. http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/12a606.htm
- —Guest Bob
- These people will always believe false chain emails and blogs by delusional tin foil hat wearing morons. Sane people everywhere should treat them with the contempt and disdain they deserve. No use bringing facts to a crazy fight, let them hold onto their fantasy of the President being ineligible as we all quietly laugh at their stupidity.
- —Guest scott
You are WRONG
- The case is being considered by the Supreme Court RIGHT NOW, and Obama REFUSED to send subpeonaed documents on 2/15/13. In addition, the S.C. filed 3 charges of 'acting like a dictator by overstepping his authority' on 2/17/13. Your info needs an update. IT IS COMPLETELY WRONG and it IS BEING HANDLED BY THE SUPREME COURT NOW.
- —Guest whatliesbeyond4u
- "O" has spent over one million to cover up his (Natural) born citizenship. He has to be (born) in the USA of parents who are (both) born in the USA and both citizens. He does not fit this criteria. Check it out.
- —Guest Gene k.
- Why oh why not end this saga by just printing his damned birth certificate and publishing all over the world, not just the US and get this over with so that there are no doubts? Is that so difficult to attain? Why, if you don't have anything to hide whatsoever, can they publish the Occidental College transcripts to the world and get this over with? Why the secrecy unless there is something to hide? Any American person will be not only more than happy to but willingly and undoubtedly prepared to provide such proof! Why not our president? Don't we deserve that kind of respect from him?
- —Guest YRodriguez
- Oboma is giulity of treason undernational, security standerds im a x DOD & DOE brieified by the CIA to work nellis afb a tonopah
- —Guest Arcangel
Make the media exposé this
- We as Americans have to unite as true patriots and force this liberal media into reporting the facts of this fraudulent individual .Until this happens our country will continue to suffer.Lets get this in motion people!!!!
- —Guest John D
1-15 of 288Next