Hide and Shriek
- July 1997 there was news of a supernatural murder of 2 twins in Yorkshire. They lived in a huge apartment on the very top floor with their mom and dad and older brother. The twins loved playing hide and seek around the apartment but there was one rule: they were not allowed to enter Room 81, as in the 1800s a husband brutally murdered his wife and kids after he'd come home late after heavily drinking in the Yorkshire inn. He got sentenced life and was never seen again. One night it was awfully late and the twins had been playing hide-and-seek for hours, and they had either used all the hiding places or memorized them. Jessie was supposed to hide and couldn't think of anywhere to go, so, starting to worry about getting caught, she decided to enter Room 81. When she walks in it is pitch black and the lights don't work, so she decides to be brave and shut the door. Natalia finishes counting. She walks towards the door and hears a loud scream... Read Part 2 for the ending!!!!!!!
One Man's Head
- One night a young couple go out for a drive they hear lots of strange noises, so the man goes outside. The man is away for a long time, then the woman hears lots of bangs on the roof. She sees lots of police cars. She gets out of the car. The police tell her to not turn round but the woman does anyway, and she she sees see a man banging the roof.
When the Clock Strikes 12
- A man named Arthur Shipwood used to be a boat captain until he abandoned his ship after pirates invaded the Queen Jesse, a large cargo ship. Arthur was on the lookout. He noticed a larger ship than his steaming towards him. Arthur was too scared to fight and abandoned his friends and fled the city. After a few years Shipwood decided to go back to sailing to relieve himself from his grief. He rented a small boat and a small crew to venture out into the deep black sea. At around about 12 'o clock Arthur could barely remember what had happened, until it happened. He saw a massive white ship. Arthur could just see the name - The Queen Jesse. A large crew of old bones and rotten skin boarded. A few days later five sailors were found dead, The crew who had been found were Arthur's crew. Some say Arthur still leads his crew out in the open sea. And some say... he still is being tortured to this day. This story may be true. No one knows. It may not be very "scary" but it sure makes you think.
Her First and Only
- Liz was an actress. That was her college major. She was pretty enough, and lived in New York. One day she got a call from her friend Adam offering her a part in a horror movie. She gladly excepted. On the day of filming she showed up and saw Adam and two other men, one wearing a black mask. They just called it "improv." The man raised the knife and Adam yelled, "Scream, Liz! Scream!!" So she screamed. "That was good, don't you think?" "Yeah, this was the best one yet." I'm kind of hungry now..." "Okay. Let me hide the body then we'll go." Liz's body was never found. But i guess nobody really cares about an amateur.
- —Guest scarystories
If You Must Know
- There once was a little girl by the name Abby, Abby was a sweet girl but unfortunately was blind, She she never let her eyes be unseen and all you could see was coldness in her eyes. One day a woman came up to her and asked how did you become blind? The little girl said if you must know . . . . . and with saying that her fragile mouth turned into a wicked grin. She said if you must know feel for yourself. The little girl took the woman sunk her down by the pits of darkness and all you could hear was screaming from the bottom of the streets . . . Days later she came missing and no one heard of the poor woman again.
- —Guest scarygirl23
Who Told You To Get Out Of The Salt Ring
- I did it with my three friends, Anna, Angel and Tabby. We did it differently. This is how we did it: We borrowed Angel's hand-held mirror and Tabby drew a ring of salt around us. Anna had a coin. This is how we did it, we chanted, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, will you appear in the mirror." Then we threw the coin. Heads for yes and tails for no. We kept getting a "no" answer. Finally, she said "yes." We gazed into the mirror and saw Bloody Mary with a...... KNIFE in her hand!! We screamed, but Angel said that as long as we didn't step out of the salt ring, Bloody Mary can't get us. However, Tabby got so scared that she ran away and hid. Soon Anna followed her. Only me and Angel remained. Anna quickly switched on the lights. The next day, Angel and I went to Anna's house. We found Anna and Tabby lying on the bathroom floor in a pool of blood with the same knife we had seen in the mirror stabbed in their stomach, and on the mirror was written, "Who told you to get out of the salt ring?"
- —Guest Byby
The Hairy Toe
- Once there was an old lady who went out to get some meat. The store was closed, and they wouldn't let her in to get anything. So she went into the forest to find a fox or a bird. After walking for a couple of minutes, she found a hairy toe lying in a clearing. The toe had quite a bit of meat on it, so she decided to take it home and make stew. When she got home, she cooked it up and went to bed. The meat was quite good. Sometime in the night, she woke up, hearing this voice in the woods. "Hairy toe, hairy toe, I want my hairy toe." The old lady thinks her mind is playing tricks on her, so she falls back to sleep. Two minutes later, she hears this voice again, but thinks she is just dreaming. "Hairy toe, hairy toe, I want my hairy toe." It sounds like it's in her back yard. When she hears a knock at her front door, she wakes up and gets out of bed. "Hairy toe, hairy toe, I want my hairy toe." Later the next day, a man found her on the floor with her toe cut off.
- —Guest Elizabeth.scary
The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs
- Amy was sitting in front of the TV. She had to babysit, and she didn't mind at all. At least she could relax. All of a sudden, the phone rings, startling Amy from her slumber. She assumes that it's the parents, so she quickly gets up to get it. A creepy voice says "Have you checked the children?". Amy hangs up the phone, thinking that it might be a prank caller, so she isn't worried. She goes back to the TV, and starts falling asleep. Just then, the phone rang again. "Hello," Amy said. "Have you checked the children?" the man's voice demanded. Amy slams down the phone, just in time to hear the man's cackle. She calls the police, and then runs all around the house to make sure all the windows and doors are locked. The phone rings again, but Amy ignores it. She runs into the study, and screams. There, behind her, is a man smiling ear to ear. In his arms are the children, dripping blood.
- —Guest Elizabeth.Scary
The Oak Tree
- Once there was a woman who lived alone. She had no neighbors except a next-door family who had a very young son. He liked to climb the oak tree next to her house. One night she was sitting in bed reading the paper, when she noticed the boy sitting in the oak tree. He stayed there for a minute, then fell off. When he fell off, she noticed a meat cleaver in his back.
- —Guest sivad nommera
Candyman Will Get You
- Are you afraid of the dark? You should be. Here is a story that will make you stay away from your bathroom forever. "Candyman" is a story that came from the movie. They say he will get you. How to get Candyman: Go in your bathroom and turn out the lights (you have to do this for it to work), then spin around three times saying "Candyman, Candyman, Candyman," and they say he will come and chop your head off with an axe in your dreams, and when you wake up you will have a red mark on your neck that seems to be stitched, and sometimes he can cut your head off.
- —Guest grace
The Tale of the Car Watcher
- Back in the 1920s there was an old-fashioned car that had been a famous car that had taken people around the whole of Britain, and every night when it was locked up in the garage a man would watch over it. This man was a young man, age of 21, who would guard the car 24 hours everyday non-stop, but one day he decided he'd had enough of it, so with the gun he used to keep guard with he shot himself in the head. Ever since that day, every new guard that watches the car always sees the young man coming up to them and pointing his gun at them. But he never fires, just disappears. . .
- —Guest sam c
- Once a grandma went into the forest and died. Her granddaughter didn't know that she died in the forest and went there to pick flowers for the funeral. As she went on she only saw trees, but in a clearing she found one shiny, purple rose sticking up in the middle of a bunch of dead leaves. The little girl knew purple was her grandma's favorite color and decided to pick it. She went back home and was later found dead in her bed. The grandma and the little girl both had their funerals on the same day. The little girl was dead with a purple rose in her hand, blood-splattered, same as the grandma. The little girl's favorite color was purple also, and her friends went into the forest one by one, each picking a purple rose and dying in bed the next day with a purple, blood-splattered rose in their hand. And then people picked flowers for them, and the curse went on. . . (I just made this up, so its not that good! But if you like it re-type it and make it your own.)
- —Guest scaryymAryyy
The Man in the Window
- This happened to my family and me. I woke up at around one o'clock a.m, to go to the bathroom. I felt strange, like something was going to happen. I knew that nothing was going to happen, but to make sure, I went around the house making sure all of the windows and doors were locked. I tried not to make a sound when I was walking back to my room. I woke up at three o'clock a.m. after hearing this disturbing banging sound. I went to my window, because that's where the noise seemed to come from. I screamed. There, outside my window, was a man covered in blood. I ran to my parents' bedroom, crying. My mom started screaming, and my dad called 911. I was about 9 when that happened. For three months, I have been scared enough to make me wake up and run to my Mom and Dad's room.
- —Guest Elizabeth.scary
Why Are You Crying?
- Lily's aunt told her to go to bed, and no fooling around. When her aunt left with her child Maxine, Lily felt bored and lonely. Ever since her parents had died in a fire with her sister Lola, she had felt lonely. She didn't even bother to brush her teeth or anything, she just got into bed, and pulled the blankets over her head. Then she began to cry noisily. Somewhere in the house she heard a voice saying, "Why are you crying?" She rolled over and started to cry harder. The voice came again, closer this time: "Why are you crying?" She thought that it might be Maxine fooling around with her, so she started crying even more in anger. The creepy voice came again but this time it was right against her ear, and its cool breath brushed her wet cheek: "Why are you crying?" The next day, Lily's aunt found her on the bed with the message "Why are you crying?" written across her face in her own blood.
- —Guest Elizabethscary
- It was a dark and stormy night. Mary was sitting at her computer, talking to her friend on MSN. Her friend was talking about her mom's garden, and asking Mary if she could come to the water slides with her and her family. Just then, Mary hears a creaking sound downstairs. She tells her friend she has to go, and signs off. She slowly walks down the stairs and calls for her dog to come quick. After waiting for about 10 minutes, and when her dog still didn't come, she went to investigate. She hears another creak from her mom's bedroom. Frightened now, she walks into her mother's room. She screams. There, on her mom's bed, was her dog. Only it was now a skeleton.
- —Guest Elizabeth.scary