Of Course It's Me
- Not long ago, in the south of England; a disease spread, infecting almost everyone. The disease wasn't terribly horrible, it was just a little bit stronger than the flu. One of the few people to avoid catching the disease was a lonely little girl called Sarah, who could count her friends on one hand. After a few weeks the disease was forgotten, as it had been so tame. Slowly, Sarah's health deteriorated and she showed the same symptoms as everyone else had, even though hers were stronger. Sarah died peacefully in her sleep, much to the horror of her parents and few friends. Her poorly-attended funeral was short, and her coffin was lowered into the ground of the local cemetery without any fuss. Three years later, after her parents and friends had accepted that she was no longer around, there was a knock on her parents' door. Her father opened it, expecting one of his friends. Standing in the doorway was Sarah. 'Is that you?' he croaked 'Of course it's me,' she smiled mysteriously.
- —Guest Amerleigh
- I can promise you right now every state has a Crybaby Bridge. This is the one I was told. This couple was driving home with their baby. They were arguing about something and it was raining hard. They had to drive over a bridge that was flooded. As they started across, the water was deeper than they first thought so they got stuck and decided to get out of the car to find help. The woman stayed behind but stayed out of the car. She had her back turned to the car when she heard her baby, which had been sleeping, crying loudly. She turned and ran back to the car only to find her baby gone. According to her the water had risen and carried off the baby (I dont see how this could actually happen). My aunt says till this day if you go to that same bridge you can hear the baby crying.
- —Guest D. Coff
The Red Spot
- One day, Mary woke up and saw a weird red spot on her cheek. She showed it to her mom, and they decided it will just go away. The next day, it became bigger. She showed it to her mom again, and she said it will go away. The next day, it became bigger, but it started to hurt. She listened to her mom and decided it will go away. Later that day, she took a hot bath to calm down. Then what was a huge boil now was shaking, like there was something trying to get out. Suddenly, the spot bursts and out crawls many spiders that one has laid during the night.
- —Guest Anonymous
- A young girl was walking home from school when this car with a male driver pulled up beside her.The male got out and asked if she'd like a lift. The girl replied "No," and kept walking, and the man drove away. A few minutes later, the same man pulled up beside the girl and insisted on giving her a lift. The girl, now frightened, politely said "No thanks," and started walking off more quickly then before. As soon as the girl gets home she turns on the TV and is horrified to learn that the man was on the news and was getting taken away for his recent child sexual abuse! It turns out that as the girl was walking home, an old lady had watched her and the male and called the police. NOTE: ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANY MYSTERIOUS SIGHTINGS YOU SEE AND IMMEDIATELY CALL THE POLICE!!!
- —Guest bigfoot98
Monster in the Doorway
- This actually happened to me when I was younger. I don't remember it, but my mom told me. We used to live in a flat, and apparently sometimes at night I would wake up screaming and crying, saying, "Mommy, Mommy, there's a monster in my room!" Obviously, my mom didn't actually think there was a monster in my room, but she checked on me anyway. On the way to my room she saw a dark figure in my doorway. We also used to have a dog that would randomly growl and bark at corners of the walls. Anyway, it became a routine that I woke up crying about a monster in my room. Also, when people used to visit they would always say they saw someone standing in my doorway. So my mom went to a priest and told him what was happening, and he said that if a child calls a ghost a monster, then you need to get it out of your house, because it's evil, Later that night the same thing happened, so my mom ran into my room to get me and the dark figure followed us into her room. Our dog wouldn't stop growling.
- —Guest Jade L
- One day a mom and dad went out to dinner and left their three kids with a babysitter. The babysitter put the kids to bed and called the parents to ask if she could go in their room and watch TV. They said sure. Then she asked if she could cover the clown statue. But when she turned around the clown statue was gone. She hung up as fast as she could and ran to Eddy's room. He was the oldest child. He was dead and all his limbs were cut off. There was a note on the wall. It said, "What a shame he had to die!" She ran out of the room to Danny's room. She was also dead with her limbs cut off. She looked on the wall and there was a note with the same message. She ran as fast as she could to Lucy's room. She was a baby, almost one. When she got there Lucy was alive on the wall. There was a note. It said, "I let you have one, but I'll be back for you." She took Lucy to the neighbors' house and called the police. When the parents got home they were devastated. They had three, one survived.
I Want My Liver Back, Part 2
- The girl thought it was her mother trying to scare her, so she got up and tiptoed into her mom's room. Her mom was sleeping, so she went back to sleep. Then she heard, a bit louder, "I'm on the second floor. I want my liver back." She thought she was imagining it, so she tried to go back to sleep. Then she heard it again, louder: "I'm on the third floor. I want my liver back." It was a deep voice, a man. They lived on the fifth floor. Was she crazy? Then, even louder: "I'm on the fourth floor. I want my liver back." She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't. When she heard, "I'm on your floor. I want my liver back," she went in her closet, turned on the light and cried. Then she heard: "I'm at your door. I want my liver back." Then the light went out and everything went black. A few days later the police found the little girl. She was bloody, and when they investigated her she had no liver. I tell this story to all my friends. I made it up, and it always scares them :) I'm so evil.
I Want My Liver Back
- One night an abused little girl was getting ready for dinner when her mother yelled, "Get your butt down here and get me some liver." Her mother gave her $10 to go get some liver from the butcher shop. When she got to the butcher shop the sign said "Closed." She got scared. Her mother would surely beat her if she came home with no liver. Then she quickly remembered that there was a graveyard less than a block away. Even though they lived in an apartment building, her mother rented a garage. In the garage she found a shovel and took off toward the graveyard. When she got there, she started searching for a grave that had just been dug. She came upon Will Weber Wityuber. He was a mean man when he was alive. His wife had murdered him. The girl dug up his grave and grabbed his liver. When she got home, her mother cooked the liver and she went to bed without a beating. In bed, she heard a faint voice saying, "I'm on the first floor. I want my liver back." She thought it was her mother...
- There once was a girl. One day her parents were going out of town for the weekend, and they told her to watch her little sister. She said okay, then got on Yahoo Messenger. Her Yahoo username was "2sexy4u." She got a message from smokinhot. The message read, "don't worry, I'll take good care of u tonight, real good care." Scared, the girl signed off and made sure all the windows and doors were locked. That night she slept with her sister. She woke to a scratching noise, so went around the house and checked the doors and windows. Finding nothing, the girl returned to her sister, only to find the bed wet. She figured that her sister just peed the bed. She heard the scratching noise again, and then the sound of glass breaking. Scared, she darted into the closet; just as she did so, she saw someone enter the room. The next morning, both girls' skins were found hanging on hangers in the closet, and a blood stained bed.
- —Guest Hope
The Mad Scientist
- There once lived a little girl named Alice. One night Alice was tired, and her mother told her to go to bed. She did as she was told and quietly hobbled off to her room. Alice, now half-asleep, heard a disturbing, loud dripping noise - DRIP! DRIP! DRIP! She put her hand down beside her bed, for her little dog, Molly, always licked her hand when she was scared. She felt Molly's cold lick and tried to sleep. Time passed, and the dripping continued, even louder now. Alice got up and went to the bathroom and turned off the tap, making sure it was tight enough. She went back to bed. Alice, nearly asleep now, heard the dripping noise for the third time. She put her hand down beside her bed, and Molly licked her. Once again she went to the kitchen to turn the tap off. Alice screamed as she saw Molly dead on the table - back down with blood dripping from her mouth. Her belly was shaved with a cut on it that read: "Humans can lick too, my darling." Alice looked up to see a mad scientist.
- —Guest Toos spooked to be true
- Carmen (Jessica) and the rest of her class were on a fire drill, and 5 girls trying to embarrass Carmen pushed her down a sewer. When she didn't come up they called the police and said she fell. The police believed them. FACT: Two months later a boy got the text of Carmen and didn't send it. Later that night the boy went to the bathroom and heard laughter, and out of fear he ran into his room and grabbed his cell to send the text. Later that nite his mom was awakened by a loud noise. Two months later they found the boy in a nearby sewer, eyeballs gone, skin peeled off, and mouth gaping open. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe Carmen had been pushed was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off. They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe her story. According to the legend, Carmen will get you.
- —Guest CoolChick103
- There once were three brothers who went inside this apartment asked for a room. The owner said there was one left, but it was haunted. It is at the top of the stairs. The oldest brother said, "I'm not afraid of ghosts." He goes up three steps and hears, "First I'm gonna getcha, then I'm gonna eatcha." The boy got scared and ran downstairs. The second-oldest said, "I'm not afraid of ghosts." He got up halfway before he heard, "First I'm gonna getcha, then I'm gonna eatcha." He got scared and ran downstairs. The youngest said, "I'm not afraid of ghosts." He went all the way upstairs, opened the door, and.... There was a boy in there picking his nose, saying, "First I'm gonna getcha, then I'm gonna eatcha." Hahaha...
- —Guest tomorrows another day
Room Number 12
- I was on a business trip a while back and had need to stay overnight in a small town I hadn't planned on being in. I asked the desk clerk if they had any rooms open and he told me that room 11 was, but it would be best if I found somewhere else. I insisted that I had no desire to find another motel so he reluctantly gave me the key but told me never to go to room 12. As I attempted to sleep I heard water running in the room next to mine. After about 30 minutes of this I got out of bed and knocked on the door to ask them to turn the water off. There was no response so I looked into the key hole and saw only red. I went to the clerk immediately and asked him if he could tell them to shut off the water in room 12. He then told me that no one was staying in room 12 ever since a man killed his beautiful wife with gorgeous red eyes in the bath tub. I proceeded to take his advice and find another motel for the night.
- —Guest Lukaran
Scary Old Lady
- This is a true story. My best friend lived this nightmare. A middle-aged woman was on her way to a nursery in a car to pick up her son. Her daughter was in the seat next to her. She stopped at a traffic light when an old lady knocked on the window. The woman in the car put down her window and asked if she could help. The old lady said that she was lost and tired and it was getting late. She asked if the woman would be so kind as to give her a lift home. The woman in the car could not, as she was already late for picking up her son and besides, she didn't even know this woman. The old lady begged and pleaded, but it wasn't going to happen. The woman in the car drove away, looked in her rear view mirror and, to her horror, she saw the supposed old lady ripping of her mask and pulling out a knife. Scary or what???
- —Guest Chloe xx
- A little boy had a birthday party for his 5th birthday with 9 other boys. His mom had gotten him a clown for it. When they went to bed they fell asleep fast. One by one each woke to find a red balloon in the window, so one by one they went out to follow it. It went to the forest where the clown was waiting. Mom awoke to find all the children missing. She screamed and called the police. They searched for the children and decided to look in the forest. They found each child naked in the forest, hanging from trees, beaten to death by a bat inside and out. They never caught the clown who did it. Silly is still out there looking for other little boys to take into the forest and play with.
- —Guest sammih27